British flag High Commission of the United Kingdom in Port Moresby

AddressSec 411 Lot 1 & 2
Kiroki Street
Port Moresby
Papua New Guinea
Phonelocal: 325.1677
international: +675.325.1677
Faxlocal: 325.3547
international: +675.325.3547
Web site

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Koi Vaiuma
Mon, 3 Jan 2022 22:44 EST
I am posting this message on this platform seeking information concerning the 'headline'. Are there any assistance available within the embassy in heling up rural communities of Papua New Guinea.

I leave my email:

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kenneth Sodeng
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:23 EDT
Further Training in Medical Oncology in UK
Hello, i am a medical officer currently employed with the Port Moresby General Hospital. I am attached with the Oncology section. I am interested to do further training in UK in the area of Medical/Clinical Oncology. I would like to know the process of securing a scholarship from the British High Commission

My email is:

Thank you.
Kemaru Lee MARA
Sat, 26 Oct 2019 01:32 EDT
Iam PNG citizen and have plans to travel to the UK as a tourist. Please help me with all necessary prerequisite.

Wesley Karl Mawe
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 00:48 EST
Student Visa for study 2019
I am a Papua New Guinean who is going to study in UK this year and seeking information on how to organized my Visa. Please what are the requirements for a student visa?

Wesley Karl Mawe
Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:47 EST
Tourist Visa
I'm a Papua New Guinean citizen trying to apply for a tourist Visa to travel with my partner to UK in 4 months time. What are the requirements to apply for a tourist visa and where should i start?
Your assistance would be very much appreciated at this time.

Thank you.
Jeanette Giray
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:31 EDT
Visa Application inguiry
Good day.what are the requirements to apply for tourist visa?
Dessie Lee
Thu, 9 Aug 2018 20:43 EDT
A UK citizen depart UK and arrived in Port Moresby early hours around 4:00am to attend to an urgent task. After investigations carried out by PNG Customs, he was caught by having a passport with an expired visa and was under the custody of PNG Customs until given 24 hours to pay for required charged fees.

My question is, how can he access money to pay for the renewal of his visa coz he was locked in a room without food for 24 hours and was not given any chance to moved out. Can British Embassy in Port Moresby help him in one way or the other?
Tue, 22 May 2018 21:04 EDT
I am currently in communication with a student advisor for the University of South Wales regarding my intention to do MBA program via the online mode. They further said to give me 71% of the tuition fees would be paid for by another institution called UNICAF in a form of a scholarship and I was asked to pay the remaining 29%. UNICAF is an institution that works in partnership with this University and other universities to provide scholarship according to their website.
I would really appreciate if the British High Commission in PNG can confirm the existence of the University of South Wales and the scholarship arrangement with UNICAF and the university.
You know, there are many fake universities around the world and your assistance in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

with regards
Ben Tomba
Wilfred M. TORO
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 01:09 EDT
Women's Personal Safety & Security Training Assistance
Does the High Commission assist individuals or organizations in carrying out awareness on Women's Issues. We are conducting personal safety and security training for Women & Girls, teaching them Principles of Personal Safety & Security including Personal Protection Techniques designed to help them in a life threatening situation. Does the Embassy assist . Please advise. Ph: 71338847 / 75531619 or email :
Thank you.
Max Kaki
Wed, 21 Jun 2017 22:50 EDT
"Empowering Women In PNG"
The Lae Urban Council of Women Inc. is hosting a Mini Crafts and Skills Show in Lae on September 2017. We seek your Embassy if there is a kind of assistance that you provide in empowering women in Papua New Guinea.

Thank you for any advise.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.