British flag Consulate of the United Kingdom in Montreux

NotesThis consulate is closed.

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Martin O'Dounana
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 03:43 EST
Can British citizen get help from the consulate in Montreux or from the embassy in Bern
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 06:21 EDT
can anyone help me
how long does it take to have the british visa i really need my passport and i have to travel on the 8th.please help me if anyone has an idea of how i can contact
Rutendo Mutsawashe Chirimuta
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 04:16 EDT
I need to go to london for 4days.
I need to go visit my family in the uk but i'm an african student studying here in switzerland and only hold a b-permit do i need a visa for the 4 days i will be in the is very important i see my family please help me regarding my visa.
My email-
Harshit Tibrewal
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:45 EST
I need to go to London for a week. What are the requirements?
I'm an Indian student currently studying in bouveret, Switzerland. I have my B-permit. I need to go to London in less than a month. Please help me regarding visa
Joaquin Suarez Santana
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 03:24 EDT
I need A Visa for to go a Weekend to London To play Softball
Im a Cuban I live in Switzerland since 16 years(Bewilligung C),and because i play Softball in September(13-15)is gonna be a tournament in London(World Series)and I belong tot he Team from Switzerland who goes there but because Im a Cuban(Cuba) I need a Visum,can u please Contact me or let me know Where,Time I should go to get this Visa(I need for a Weekend Sept 13-15.2013)I booked my fly Already,my Hotel(> Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) 15 Bath Road Hounslow Middlesex England TW6 2AL,and I have to know as soon as posible,i just need to know Where I should go and Wich Documents I Should take with that You give me the Visa
Waiting for your Answer
Joaquin Suarez Santana
My privat aimail
natel 0788069715
home 0566213477
work 0433226005

I will really appreciate that somebody help me
KEMBALL Alexander John
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:26 EST
What so I need to travel to the US ?
I am the holder of UK P/P N° 705510711, issued in Geneva on 3.2.2006. Will be travelling for vacation in the US from 19th February to 5 March 2012. I have been told I don't need any visa, but is there any other form I need to fill in before leaving ?
In case of need reachable on 079-834 2551.
Thanks for your help and kind regards.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.