British flag Consulate-General of the United Kingdom in Milan

AddressVia San Paolo 7
I-20121 Milano (Milan)
Phonelocal: (02) 723.001
international: +39.02.723.001
Faxlocal: (02) 7202.0153
international: +39.02.7202.0153

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

matthew bennett
Tue, 29 Sep 2020 04:35 EDT
Driving Licence
I need a Certificate of validity of my UK driving license.
I understand this can be done at the British Consulate.
Lynette Dellerba
Mon, 27 May 2019 05:44 EDT
Visa to UK
Hi. I am a South African citizen living in Italy. I want to visit my son in UK. Can I apply and have my visa consultation in Milan or must I go to Rome ?
My email is

Thank you
Rita rai
Tue, 25 Sep 2018 04:53 EDT
Information for short term visit visa
Hellow I would like to visit in uk just for 4 to 5 days. I m from nepal.I have nepali passport but I have carta di suggirno (unlimited resident ) card from italy.may I know all the requirements for the visa please. Thank you
This is my email address
Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:11 EDT
I am looking for a tax fsical consultant who can speak englis.h I live in Turin but can travel
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 07:50 EDT
Hlo sir, I live in italy.i currently hold permesso di sogiorno(valid for 5 yrs) but I want go to england . My husband currently here in England hold italian citizen. How can apply england visa.. plz reply sir.
singh Gurpreet
Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:55 EDT
I am Indian sir live in Italy last 17 year .with my wife and son i will v
ist England turist visa can you explan me witch docoments i need for visa thanks a lot .iam land lord pizza hut in Italy my Phone no 3451421766 wating your ans sir good buy
Thu, 26 Oct 2017 08:43 EDT
VISA (tourist)
Good morning,
I am a Belarus citizen, living in Italy with residency permit. My son (4 years old) is Italian citizen. We want to visit some relatives living in the UK (London). Which documents do I need to enter?
My email address:
Thank you for your reply
Edgardo Vizcarra
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:51 EDT
Do I need a visa to UK?
Hi, im currently here in Rome holding a PERMESSO DI SOGGIORNO valid for two years. Im planning to spend Christmas Holiday in the UK where I studied and lived for four years and had visited at least twice since I left in 2004.
Do I need to acquire a visitor's/tourist visa to enter UK or my soggiorno is enough to enter UK?
Thanks! My email address is
maria cristina balena
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 01:04 EDT
hello I am filipina working in milan with permit to work (carta soggiono) is it possible to get tourist visa for at least 1week without going to rome what are the requirements. my email is thank you
Vo Ngoc Duc
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 06:26 EDT
UK visa Application with renewal residence permit?
Dear Madam/Sir,
I am Vietnamese. Now I am studying in Polytechnic University of Marche in Italy since November 2015. My residence permit expiry is 23/6/2017 and I renewed, fingerprint in Questura and waiting for the physical card. May I apply for the UK visa with the old residence permit and receipt (Post Office) to go to England at 23/06/2017 to participate the workshop? Thanks for answer! My email:

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.