British flag Consulate of the United Kingdom in Mexico City

AddressRio Usumacinta 30
Col Cuauhtémoc
06500, Ciudad de México (Mexico City) DF
Phonelocal: (055) 5242.8500
international: +52.55.5242.8500
Faxlocal: (055) 5242.8523
international: +52.55.5242.8523

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Thu, 3 Jan 2019 19:59 EST
I am a kanwar jitender singh. I am indian passport holder& working in mexico city as a head chef with three years residence visa .
Please tell me how i will get the tranist visa in england .
Kanwar jitender singh
Laurence Malone
Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:15 EST
Slothful, inattentive response from Mexico City Brit. Consulate
Over a week ago i informed the British Consulate that my British passport had expired...I asked for information how to proceed, and have not heard a word back..Once again, life in the Computer Age, in which supposedly responsible people can hide their incompetence and sloth behind the mask of Virtuality...
Michael Dunne
Mon, 7 Mar 2016 07:06 EST
Entry at Puerto Vallarta
The last 2 times (2014 & 2015) I have holidayed in Puerto Vallarta I have been stopped and interrogated at Passport Control and held up for 2 hours. Each time I have been o.k. to proceed after investigations by the Officer in charge. Can you please find out why this is happening as my wife and I want to continuing visiting Mexico for our vacations ? We have travelled to many Caribbean countries as well as Cancun and three previous times to Puerto Vallarta without any problems
Mike Dunne
rahul singh
Sat, 6 Jun 2015 06:09 EDT
want to visite to see the UK
i am indian and working in mexico as a Engineer with one year residence visa
please tell me how i will get the visa for visite in England
patricia rodriguez
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:30 EDT
Taking my dog to Britain
How can I be sure that my pet won´t be detained in quarantine?
She was a rescue dog about 6 yrs. old and I adopted her 18 months ago. She´s a small beagle and I have her Certificado de vacunación internacional from that date. Will she need a new pet passport?
Many thanks.
Alicia de los Angeles Garcìa Casauranc
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:23 EDT
Legalization of documents
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in connection with my two Diplomas from Croydon College of Art and Design. I need them to be legalized so that the Mexican authorities recognize them.I understand I could do this through the British Embassy in Mexico City. I would be grateful if you could help me in these matters.
Yours Faithfully
Alicia de los Angeles Garcìa Casauranc
Shirley Owens
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:56 EST
Can I travel to Mexico from USA with my permanent resident card, I have an old passport that will take 2mnths to renew and wish to travel soon.
Jillian Hunt
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:33 EDT
Counter Signers
I need to renew my Passport but do not know anybody who fulfills the counter signatory requirements. Can I use a Notary Public?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.