Other British posts in Germany

» Berlin

» Bremen

» Düsseldorf

» Frankfurt

» Hannover

» Kiel

» Munich

» Nuremberg

» Stuttgart

British embassies in nearby countries

» Austria

» Belgium

» Denmark

» Faroe Islands

» Finland

» France

» Greece

» Holy See (Vatican)

» Iceland

» Ireland

» Italy

» Luxembourg

» Malta

» Netherlands

» Norway

» Portugal

» Spain

» Sweden

» Switzerland

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Hamburg

British flag Consulate of the United Kingdom in Hamburg

ConsulGwen Cochrane
AddressJoh.Berenberg,Glossler & Co HG
Neuer Jungfernstieg 20 / Fehland Str 3
20354 Hamburg
Phonelocal: (040) 4480.3236
international: +49.40.4480.3236
Web sitehttp://ukingermany.fco.gov.uk/en

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Showing comments 1–10 of 25, newest first.
1 2 3 > >>
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:26 EDT
How to apply for uk visa
Hello dear!
my parents had a visa schengen and now they are in homburg.I have a 5 years leave to remain uk visa and iam iranian.how can my parents get a tourist uk visa from germany cus uk mbc in my country now is close.

your sincerely!
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:21 EDT
Turist Visa
Dear Sir
I have Iranian Pass and want to get UK turist visa.I have one year Shengen Visa valid until Feb.2016.Can i to apply UK embassy in Hamburg? Or other place?
Would you please guide me and tell me about the document and how long dose it take time to get Visa?
Best Regards
John Sharoi
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 04:34 EDT
to Asking,,
Dear Sir,

I am John Sharoi from Hamburg.
I will a one of ask to you.
Do can I apply UK Visa by your Consulate-Hamburg?
Or other place?

Thank you so much for asking.

Ella Wilson
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 00:42 EDT
Biometric Residence permit
I do hope you can help me.
I have spent 5 days now trying to find out where I can do Biometric Residence Permit Enrollment for the UK in Germany and how to make an appointment.

Can you assist in this matter?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Ella Wilson
Wisman Acharge Chandana De Silva
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:39 EDT
To Apply UK Tourist Visa
Dear Responsible of British Embassy in Hamburg,

Hi Sir
I'am Srilankan I have a friend in UK. I want to get Tourist visa. Becaue i want to see him and Nice London city. These days I am in Germany for three months Schengen visa this my second time to Germany. How can i apply UK visa from Hamburg in Germany?
Would you please guide me and tell me about the Documents from me and my Friend.
Kind regards
Mon, 6 Jul 2015 01:54 EDT
I have lost my British passport and need to get home wot time do you open and wot do I need me and my three kids
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:42 EDT
To whom it may concern,
Orignally I am from Afghansitan but I live in Germany and have got a German blue pass, so I would like to be aware of visa procedure.what is required? Am I allowed to get visa with this pass?that would be great having information and knowing answers of above mentioned questions.

Best regards
Thank you
sliva kiki
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:31 EDT
vist visa
My brother hold a German passport and his children also but his wife she hold a Syrian passport.
Dose she need invitation visa for her?
Can she apply to have a visa with no invitation?
Ahmed Fayez
Thu, 28 May 2015 06:31 EDT
How long will a UK visa take?
I'm an Egyptian citizen who study Ph.D in Economics in Leuphana University Lüneburg in Germany.I'd like to attend a 5 days course in Economics in London in July 2015(https://inomics.com/2015-eviews-summer-school-london-london?utm_source=courses_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Monday%20Alert&inomics_uid=dDNWZ1dqWWpvbVp5QVduVDhjSjlfUzk3bmhwR2haY05DeGp5RDNzWXhfWTQ2ODg0).I think I have to apply for a visa.Is it right and how long will it take?Thank you in advance
Best regards
Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad
Leuphana University Lüneburg
Mehran N
Mon, 18 May 2015 16:58 EDT
How to Apply uk visa
Dear responssible of British Embassy in Hamburg-Germany

Hi.My friend is from iran & live in Hamburg .He wish to visit me in uk.He married to iranian lady who has German citizenship passport.The visa in his iranian passport is valid until end of july 2015 & need to renewing.He would like to visit me in june 2015.my question is: 1.is it possible to visit me before renewing visa .2.How can he apply for uk visa to visit me and howlong does it take time to get the visa? Please guide me.

Best Regards
Mehran N

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.