British flag Consulate-General of the United Kingdom in Geneva

NotesThis consulate is closed.

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Lauren Hemmings
Sun, 30 Dec 2018 17:29 EST
Searching for internships/work exprience in french speaking Switzerland
dear all,

I am a language student at the University of Nottingham, interested in a career in international relations or diplomacy. I am currently on my year abroad and I am searching for an opportunity to gain experience in this field, especially in translating. My languages are English, French and Spanish. I am happy to send my CV. Please contact
Christina Durmic
Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:20 EDT
Child travel consent to UK - needs to be signed by Geneva Police ?
Good morning,
I will be travelling alone to UK with my stepson in July, to visit my family. Husband has joint parental authority.
Do we need to have the Child travel consent form stamped by Police here in Geneva or is a "free-signed" version sufficient for U.K. immigration ? thanks
Anthony Watterson
Tue, 22 Aug 2017 12:25 EDT
Winter Season near Geneva
One hour's drive from Geneva above Sixt Fer a Cheval an old converted mountain farm to rent for the winter season.

Ski in ski out, the slopes of Salvagny and ' Le Grand Massif' are on your doorstep .

4 bedroom chalet (8 beds) fully furnished and operational including satellite tv. Fireplace and electric heaters to keep you warm .

Season let Euros 15,000 negotiable .

Captain Anthony Watterson ( QDG)


Skype anthonywatt

Cell +27 82 8818606

Sent from my iPhone
Jane Lee Abraham
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 03:22 EDT
I was with my swiss husband when we went to england to visit a friend but now we are divorce and i have permit c do i need a visa
howard davies
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:53 EDT
Dear Sirs, I require my birth and marriage certificates to be apostilled, can this be done at your offices?
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:30 EDT
Visa question
I have a Carte d legitimation due to my employment at the United Nations in Geneva.

I live just across the border in France (Ferney-Voltaire)

Question is can I apply for a UK tourist visa in Geneva or do I have to apply in France?

Thanks for your advise.
Abdull Mohammed
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:36 EDT
To a visa
Bonjour, J'ai planifié mon voyage à londres pour visiter mon frère. J'ai un permis B et un titre de voyage.
Comment puis-je faire? pour que ce soit rapide! J'ai besoin d'aide!
Fri, 13 May 2016 15:54 EDT
I was with my swiss husband when we went to england to visit a friend but now we are separated and i have permit c do i need a visa
Mike turner
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:09 EDT
I am a British national currently living in Germany with my German wife. I am a British war pensioner with multiple sclerosis. What health insurance if any will i need to move to Switzerland. Thanks.
habtom gebrehiwet
Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:42 EDT
apply for appointment
hi my name is habtom gebrehiwet. I live in Switzerland since almost ten years. I receive an invitation from uk.i want to travel to uk for 10 days on 23 april till 2 may 2016. I want to have an appointment by you inorder to fullfill all the details. I want call you, but I did not get telefon number.
thanks for your reply.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.