Ukrainian flag Consulate-General of Ukraine in New York

Address240 East 49th Street
New York, NY 10017
Phonelocal: (212) 371.6965
international: +1.212.371.6965
Faxlocal: (212) 371.5547
international: +1.212.371.5547
Web site

» Can I visit Ukraine without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Alla Chechetkina
Mon, 15 Jun 2020 17:36 EDT
my ukranian passport is expired, which is necessary for renewal
Muhammad Asif
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 16:26 EDT
Specialize company for student visas.
I usually get invitation
with visa support letters for my students from aim group consultancy, yearly.

What about about the student travel visas?
Can any other companies specialize in student travel visas help? Please!
Dr.T. Kazimiroff (Ted) "Feodor"
Sat, 7 Feb 2015 16:41 EST
My grandparents were Ukrainian,from Kiev. I would like to help a woman come here to possibly marry.
I am a 73 rear old widower and of Ukrainian ancestry.I would like to help a good, Christian Ukrainian woman to leave all the war and strife, and come here to start a new life.
I live alone in large,comfortable condo which is actually very convenient for privacy and comfort. (i.e. two large bedrooms with two bathrooms and two private balconies overlooking the beach and warm year round Florida Atlantic ocean.I have amenities too numerous to mention here, which include private beach, large heated pool, jacuzzi, Gym in building etc.
Valentine Kayode
Sat, 7 Feb 2015 04:27 EST
Requesting for travel visa help!
I have been getting invitations & visa support letters for my students and clients, from AIM GROUP CONSULTANCY but I doubt, if they can also help in obtaining travel visas.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:43 EST
Marrying my Ukrainian girlfriend
I would like to know what steps I need to take to marry my girlfriend who's currently in the Ukraine and is a ukranian citizen who I'd like to bring to the US.
Cesar Barrettp
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:54 EDT
marina cherepakha
Thu, 29 May 2014 07:59 EDT
divorce certificate
September 1,2010 i requested divorce certificate from ny city from consulate, and today is may 2014 still didnt get anything yet, how much longer i need to wait i have my father in ukraine he could pick tham up for me but would that work
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 12:22 EDT
SPECIAL CASE!Please help!
Im originally from Ukraine. Arrived to USA in 2007 when I was 18 with a k2 visa as a child dependent on a parent. My mother married american,but her husband didnt care to change our status.I lived 2 years in USA without any documents,my stepfather would not put my documents through.I experienced mental abuse.Desparate to work and study I contacted lawyers and Ukrainian embassy in USA but no one could help me!Lawyers adviced me to leave the country before I turn 21,so I did.
Now I live in Ulraine and have a fiance in America.I want to immigrate to America and marry my man,but USA Embassy in Ukraine DENIED me a visa due to unlawful presence in USA for 2 years.
WHO can help me and how can I prove I am not guilty in my stepfathers fault who is US citizen and the only one who could adjust my status? WHY the LAW COULDNT protect me then and why it's against me NOW?Please help!Any comments are much appreciated!Thank you!
Steve Vosler
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:53 EST
Married my Ukranian wife 11/26/2011..Along with my new wife came my new 15 year old daughter Marina.At this time she was on her mothers passport and visa which is required by Ukrainian law until the age of 16..Now Marina is 16..She cannot recieve american passport until she her citizenship.If they visit again to the Ukraine in the near future how will she return when Ukrainian law will not accept her on her mothers passport now??? Can someone please guide me in the right direction with this??? Thanks
Marina Strakhan
Wed, 30 May 2012 10:17 EDT
Marrige Certificate
Hi, Im originaly from the Ukraine, left the contry in 1989. At the time my family and I left, we couldn't bring with us any documents, and now over 20 years latter, i need a copy of our marrige certificate, but they told my father, who is wisiting Ukraine right now that I need a paper from the Embassy. I'm an American citizen for many years now and can't get document that proving that I'm married for 32 years. Please advise what do I need to get the certificate while my father is there now. He has a paper from me saying that I attorized him to sign and receive my document. What else does he need?
Thank you very much.
Best Regards,
Marina Strakhan

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Ukrainian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Ukraine, and such topics will be deleted.