Ukrainian embassies in nearby countries

» India

» Nepal

» Sri Lanka

Ukrainian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Islamabad

Ukrainian flag Embassy of Ukraine in Islamabad

AddressHouse 4, Street 5, sector F – 7/3
Phonelocal: (051) 260.8970
international: +
Faxlocal: (051) 260.8967
international: +
Web site

» Can I visit Ukraine without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 1–10 of 192, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 > >>
tariq jamal shah
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 05:11 EDT
i wana visit ukrine
my name tariq i am pipfa qualified i wana vist ukrine..... and also want to study
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:05 EDT
All types Visa
Offering the following:
1. All Categories of Visa for Ukraine
2. Schengen Visa
3. Romania and Ukraine Citizenship and Residence Permit
4. Invitations
5. Legal Advise, Translations, Airport Clearance, Entry in Ukraine
6. Accomodation, Transport
7. Study in UKraine (MBBS)

Contact or call skype farpoint.1
Thu, 28 May 2015 14:12 EDT
i need visa helpe
want to get welding or any other technical job
dear sir
im a studen of b,com

and part time working on a welding shop
now i want to go so kindly help me to go on sponcear ship visa i will b be very thnax full

here is my email

Post a comment on this page
Im Ghan ur Rehman
Tue, 12 May 2015 05:55 EDT
Im f.a pass
Im Ghani rehman and im desable i want job in any countres.and im from pakistan please .my cell 03343434437.03349244015
Im Ghan ur Rehman
Tue, 12 May 2015 05:51 EDT
Im f.a pass
And im desable i want job in any countres please .my cell 03343434437.03349244015
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 06:26 EDT
want visa,and job in ukrine
i am from pakistan i passed F.Aand i want visa,and job in ukrineplease contact me on my cell+923463086591
adeel sardar
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:36 EDT
job ki zaeort h muja msc ka student hn plz contect 03454057014
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:34 EST
single seekin job n visa
+233247502073 i wait
Valentine Kayode
Sat, 7 Feb 2015 04:08 EST
Requesting for travel visa help!
I have been getting invitations & visa support letters for my students and clients, from AIM GROUP CONSULTANCY but I doubt, if they can also help in obtaining travel visas.
Imran riaz sipra
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 08:54 EST
U karine visa
I am a disable person my qualification is F.A.I want to go u karine for work because i am poor.plz help cel no.0300_4801721.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Ukrainian Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Ukraine, and such topics will be deleted.