Trinidad and Tobago flag Honorary Consulate of Trinidad and Tobago in Georgetown

Honorary ConsulMr. Manniram Prashad
AddressGeorgetown Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Lot 46F
Brickdam and Boyle Place
Phonelocal: 227.0465
international: +592.227.0465
Faxlocal: 227.7783
international: +592.227.7783

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:45 EDT
Stay in Guyana
Good evening,

I hope all is well!

How may a T & T national stay in Guyana longer than a year?

I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you. Best Regards.
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 00:20 EDT
I am married to a Trinidadian citizen. The wedding was done in Guyana in February. My husband lives in Trinidad how do I apply to go to Trinidad to live with my husband and how long does it take to process.
Thu, 2 Jan 2020 10:27 EST
Hi I want to know if I can go back Trinidad if I overstay what is the option
Everard Williams
Mon, 20 May 2019 10:27 EDT
Trinidadian Passport renewal
I am Trinidadian Resident born there,currently working in Guyana, I am a USA permanent resident. I wanted to know if I can renew my passport here in Guyana or do I have to travel to do so.
ravin sing
Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:00 EST
hello i am a guyanaese i recently came back from trinidad in September i spent 4 months and 10 days over there i want to when i can go back with out getting turn back. email
Monicha mingo
Thu, 1 Nov 2018 06:16 EDT
do i need a visa to travel to trinidad for 2 weeks
Mishalla Browne
Fri, 24 Aug 2018 23:57 EDT
Defamation of Character
Dear Sir/Madam,
My husband is being accused of criminal activities in Trinidad and disrespected at the Piarco Airport. I must say he has never ever lived in your country or spent a vacation or else. The very first time he visit for a work related meeting, he was deported after being accused. Please look into this matter for us because it is very shameful and embarrassing. Kindly investigate.
Sat, 24 Mar 2018 12:11 EDT
Good Day, My wife and kids Passports will be expiring in May. is there anyway you may be able to help us renew it with out us traveling. Please let me know.

Sat, 3 Mar 2018 00:17 EST
I need to no if i can travill wuth my daughter she is a trindadan an i am a guyanese but not married i over stay. One year an my husband an i seprated two years i come to guyana because my mother was really sick want to no if i can go back with her after three months
Bibb khan
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 04:12 EST
I was living in Trinidad and my ex husband deported Me and I want to return what should I do plz help me bibi can I apply for working permits I need help

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Trinidad and Tobago Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Trinidad and Tobago, and such topics will be deleted.