Syrian flag Embassy of Syria in Tokyo

AddressHomat Jade 6-19- 45
Akasaka, Minato-Ku
Tokyo 107
Phonelocal: (03) 3586.8978
international: +81.3.3586.8978
Faxlocal: (03) 3586.8979
international: +81.3.3586.8979

Comments on this Embassy

ahmad lababidi
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 06:05 EST
I wanna extend my passport
Dear sir,
I am Syrian in south Korea. My passport will be expired in April this year. How can I extend it?
Should I send the passport to you ?
Please give me information about that.
Thank you.
My Email address:
Mosab Kaseem
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:15 EST
passport renewing
Dear officer,
I am Syrian and I live in S. Korea, i want to extend my passport. can I send it by DHL to be extended or I have to visit the embassy.
mouheeb aous
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:16 EDT
i am a syrian student ,i want schollarship for undergraduate for micatronics enjneering ,i will be glad if you told me about the schollarship ?
Osaid adam
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:52 EDT
Dir sir,

Im a syrian student who would like to have an information about stadying in japan universities and how to applay and what is the requirements so will .

This is my e-mail
Fadi Ouzoun
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 12:40 EDT
Embassy request
The Syria embassy in Japan is requesting matrimonial permission from the country of Syria, regarding for My marriage with Ms Yukari Watanabe , and you ask MR Saitou from Sandai Legal Affairs Bureau department just to let me know please , are you looking for a security permission ? can you reply on the email below , appreciate your support thanks .

I do live in UAE (Dubai ) almost 2 years and 7 months not going to Syria .
Fadi Ouzoun: 00971502470631
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:20 EST
Why I can not apply for "Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program(JJ/WBGSP). Although SYRIA is a member of WORLD BANK. And Syrian embassy in TOKYO send the scholarship advertising based on SYRIA is a member of WORLD BANK. And why i can still apply only for "APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 08:12 EST
passport extending forwerd me email the answer please . regards
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 20:36 EST
passport extending
dear sir. madam
i would like to extend my syrian passport and i live in hokaido japan with my residence card . can i sent my passport by post japan to syrian embassy to get extend stamp or should i visit my self to embassy ?

Jay Y.Kim
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:49 EDT
Request for confirmation on a Syrian
Dear Sir,

I am now trying to make some agreement with a syrian and I have the copy of his passport.

Would you please send me your e-mail address for my sending it for your confirmation ?

My e-mail is :

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Syrian Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Syria, and such topics will be deleted.