Swiss flag Embassy of Switzerland in Rome

AddressAmbasciata di Svizzera
Via Barnaba Oriani 61
00197 Roma (Rome)
Phonelocal: (06) 809.571
international: +39.06.809.571
Faxlocal: (06) 808.8510
international: +39.06.808.8510
Web site

» Can I visit Switzerland without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Elvis Osagie Christopher
Wed, 29 Apr 2020 10:23 EDT

I have and Italian permanent resident permit (carta do soggiorno ue) and needed information if I can live and work with the above said permit in Switzerland? Thanks for your time. SIGIE_1@OUTLOOK.COM
Waqar Ahmed
Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:24 EDT
Can I work in Switzerland
Dear sir, my name is Waqar Ahmed, I want to live and work in Switzerland, but I have the permiso di sorggiono 5 years Refugee status. Please guide me what I have to do to relocate myself to Switzerland. I will be very thankful to you. This is my email address.

Thank you so much,
Imran haider
Thu, 19 May 2016 07:20 EDT
About work in Switzerland
Hello my name is haider I am living in italy I have certe di Segrino unlimited I can work in Switzerland
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 07:59 EST
Permesso di soggiorno
Hello sir i live in italy and work there i have permesso di soggiorno ilimitata (no limit) i want to move in switzerland can you tell me what i need or its not possimbe to move in swiss and to work pls answer to my email
Saqib rehman
Sat, 30 Jan 2016 07:18 EST
Hi sir i have italin carta di soggiorno i want to Chang my documentin switzerland its possibile
Hi sir my name saqib rehman i have italin carta di soggiorno I want to change my visa in switzerland its possibile to work there please give me information
keziah Nettey
Wed, 30 Dec 2015 10:59 EST
live and work in Switzerland
Dear sir, my name is keziah Nettey, please I want to live n work in Switzerland, but I hv the normal permiso di sorggiono. What are the process I have to take. I will be very happy to get a the reply. This is my email address. Thank u.
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:24 EDT
Allways belive in God and dailly pray for all world to God. Every things good.
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 13:05 EDT
carta soggiorno
Dear Sir
I have carta di soggiorno di (UE)and I want to work in Swiss so can I change my Italian documents into Swiss please guide me the solution.looking forward for replay.
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 15:20 EDT
how can we live legally in Switzerland?
Hi we are living in itlay I mean me and my husband my husband is having the citizenship of hete but I have just the temporary card (permesso di soggiorno) its hard here for we afghan nation to live in italy becouse the payment is so law for us even here is not any job to work here we can pass day and night as you the roles and payments are so diffirent for migrate people now I want you to help us please and tell us how can we come throgh i wants yout kin hands for help please dont let us hopeless yours truly fahima
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 08:42 EDT
I want to work and live switzerland
I'm sri lankan. Now I am work and living italy in legally within 5 years ago with my family. My switzerland friend have a hotel in Switzerland.i want to know how can I work it in legally? & how to live switzerland with my family? (My family have a Italian visa & my kids was born italy) thanks. Please reply ASAP with my email address

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Swiss Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Switzerland, and such topics will be deleted.