Spanish flag Embassy of Spain in Vienna

AddressArgentinierstr. 34
A 1040 Wien (Vienna)
Phonelocal: (01) 505.5788
international: +43.1.505.5788
Faxlocal: (01) 505.578.8125
international: +43.1.505.578.8125

» Can I visit Spain without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy
Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:53 EDT
Spanish Courses in Spain
Hi Everyone, If you need information on Spanish Courses, accomodation , I can send information of all the requirements needed to Study in Spain. I can also send posible budgets and all the information you may need!
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 05:49 EST
authorization of return lost
Hello dear

I have lost my authorization of return to spain,is there a possibility of replacing it with new one in one of the spanish embassies?
( I have a picture of the old one which is still valid)

Thank you
Teresa van Olphen
Sat, 6 Jul 2013 10:14 EDT
Did you forget your history?
It is really embarrassing that the Ambassador should treat the Bolivian President as if they were still a Colony of Spain and should be subject to a search. Probably you were following orders but from whom?

Really, think for yourself instead of blindly following orders from Foreign Governments. You should apologize for the treatment of President Evo Morales.
Sat, 4 May 2013 18:20 EDT
Invitation letter for friends coming from Argentina
I'm living for a while in Vienna, renting a flat here. ow friend of mine will visit me for one week. They don't need Visa. However, in Madrid, the migration autorities will ask them about the place where they will live.

It is useful to write a letter saying that I will host them? There is a formal procedure? I'm not the owner of the flat but I will host them. Otherwise, i should make a reservation in a hotel for them.

Ms. F. Bazile
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 06:45 EDT
Procuration papers to buy a flat in Spain
I am going to buy a flat in Spain, I'm French resident in Vienna (working in Vienna). I have heard I have to certify procurations and send them, with the "eni" (?)to a local agent.

At what time can I come in the Embassy ?

Thanks and regards,
sukhwinder singh
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 05:38 EDT
Hola señor bones yo tengo residente de larga duracion- ue yo puedo tarbajo in Austria que papel
hassan said
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:55 EST
please wen man and austrian woman meet in spain and they love each other and they deside to married in spain and stay together. after the married the woman desided to fly with her hosband from spain back to austria. and they come to austria with his REGIMEN COMUNITARIO. after 6 month the woman said she need divoce; can they divoce here in austria. and what is the law about this ? thank you regards hassan said
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 04:23 EST
schengen visa- Type D
Hello there,
Is it possible to travell to Barcellona with schengen visa of D type?
Thankk you

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Spanish Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Spain, and such topics will be deleted.