Spanish embassies in nearby countries

» China

» Japan

» South Korea

» Taiwan

Spanish embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Hong Kong

Spanish flag Consulate-General of Spain in Hong Kong

AddressSuite 5303, 53/F, Central Plaza
18 Harbour Road
Hong Kong
Phonelocal: 2525.3041
international: +852.2525.3041
Faxlocal: 2877.2407
international: +852.2877.2407

» Can I visit Spain without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

josephine palma
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:07 EST
tourist visa
Sir/ma'am,Iam a Filipino working here in hongkong as a domestic helper,i just want to know if I can obtain a tourist visa need not to go back to Philippines. your response is highly appreciated.
Raúl Barrera
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 20:18 EST
Raúl Barrera
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 20:10 EST
My name is Raúl. I am a DELE CERTIFIED Spanish teacher and have been teaching Spanish (DELE A1-A2, B1-B2, C1-C2 and IB Spanish) for more than 10 years. During all these years I have taught Spanish to students from USA, Japan, China, Indonesia, Australia, UK, Italy, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, Czech Republic and Indonesia.

I enjoy teaching Spanish and love to see how my students are able to achieve their goals and become fluent in Spanish.
If you wish to take the DELE or IB Spanish exams, I am the right person for you.
I have been helping many students to prepare for their exams specially at Advanced levels (DELE C1-C2 and IB Spanish HL) as well as professionals who wanted to improve their Spanish business skills with satisfactory results.

You are welcome to try my free trial lesson.

I only teach Spanish via Skype.


Marisol arayata
Tue, 28 Oct 2014 05:03 EDT
spanish national recruiting for a work in spain under the adecco company
I have friend who is working here in hk. She and her husband apply in one spanish national who is working here also..using the name of adecco company based in Spain..he got the money from my friend for processing fee and all.bcoz my friend is now macau he take the passport of my friend and her we csnnot contact him.they want only their passport to bring back so they can go back to philippines..what they will do.? I hope thru this you can give me some suggestion how to solve this problem.. Thank you
Carlos Gálvez
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 18:29 EDT
Spanish/English Teacher
Hello, I am a qualified Spanish/English language teacher interested in applying for a teaching position in Hong Kong. I have student teaching experience (Bachelor of Education – Specialization in Teaching English/Spanish as a Foreign Language) in Primary stages (in both public and private subsidized schools) as well as teaching adult people. I also hold a diploma/certificate to teach Spanish as a foreign language (all levels)
At the present time I am teaching at a public school in Madrid (Spain), however it is my intention to find a teaching position in Asia, therefore I would be willing to relocate to Hong Kong, a place and a culture I already know.

If you need further data/information do not hesitate to contact me.


Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Carlos Galvez
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:48 EDT
Spanish lessons on Skype
I am a native Spanish teacher from Spain who has been teaching in Asia for many years, as a tutor and also as a teacher at International Schools.
I have taught Spanish to students from many countries (Indonesia,South Korea, U.K.,USA, Japan, Australia, India, Philippines...)
Most of my students come from International Schools but I also teach adults.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Arni balladares
Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:50 EDT
Visa application
I'm a filipino trying to apply for transit visa to palma. I got my visa denied due to few reason. My first application was in philippines. Now i'm working here in hongkong. Will it be possible to apply here in hongkong?
Summer Chow
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:04 EST
Working Visa and Student Visa
I'm going to Salamanca to study spanish for half a year to one year. While taking the courses, I would like to work as part time there in order to learn a living.
Is it necessary to apply for student visa + working visa???

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Spanish Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Spain, and such topics will be deleted.