Other South Korean posts in USA

» Anchorage

» Atlanta

» Boston

» Chicago

» Guam

» Honolulu

» Los Angeles

» New York

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» San Francisco

» Seattle

» Washington

South Korean embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

» Mexico

South Korean embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Houston

South Korean flag Consulate-General of South Korea in Houston

Address1990 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 1250
Houston, TX 77056

» Can I visit South Korea without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 11–16 of 16, newest first.
<< < 1 2
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 08:38 EST
I am trying to reach a company in SOUTH KOREA to purchase a product they manufacturer, I have company name and location , have tried several times to make contact but do not get a reply, can you assist me in this matter.
The purchase quantity is large and will continue for several years.
michael young
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:36 EDT
factory representative
I am interested in working with one or more optical manufacturers in South Korea to represent their product in the USA. I have 30+ years in optics. Can you put me in contact with these companies?

mike young
623 326 9707
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:07 EST
Rude conversations
specially who answers person are very rude that when have question, like very cold talking, and every time have same question, they have every different answers. they need strong educations how to help.
young lee
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:54 EDT
I am a Korean-American. I would like to know how I can apply dual citizenship.
Be Careful
Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:22 EDT
(Stolen Passport)
Be careful with this consulate, they like to keep personal information and not returned. They kept passport, birth certificates, vehicle titles, marriage license, and lot more. If you call, they will say "we sent it," and you will never get them. If you start a LAWSUIT - they will laugh !!! because they have "IMMUNITY " and they wont give anything. BE CAREFUL! again . TRy to get it with another Consulate- TEXAS will sell your personal INFO.
Jinsun Kim
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:16 EDT
final decree of divorce.
I got a final decree of divorce in Texas.
I would like to get a divorce in Korea, too.
I would like to know how to do that. May I send you the final decree of divorce in order to get a divorce in Korea? Please let me know. my email : jscape1225@hotmail.com

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the South Korean Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of South Korea, and such topics will be deleted.