Other South Korean posts in Vietnam

» Hanoi

South Korean embassies in nearby countries

» Brunei

» Burma (Myanmar)

» Cambodia

» Indonesia

» Laos

» Malaysia

» Philippines

» Singapore

» Thailand

» Timor-Leste

South Korean embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Ho Chi Minh City

South Korean flag Consulate-General of South Korea in Ho Chi Minh City

Address107 Nguyen Du St.
District 1
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh (Ho Chi Minh City)
Phonelocal: (08) 3824.8531
international: +84.8.3824.8531
Faxlocal: (08) 3822.5750
international: +84.8.3822.5750

» Can I visit South Korea without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 27, newest first.
1 2 3 > >>
Wed, 24 Feb 2016 07:49 EST
Visas to vietnam for South Korean citizens
If you are a citizen of South Korea there is an added advantage for you. The governments of these two countries have an arrangement in which you will not need to have a visa for your first 15 days of visit to Vietnam.
If also you need to visit vietnam for more than the given 15 days, please ensure you checkout the best sites to help you acquire the rush visa. This process is much faster, cheaper and friendly than getting your visa from the vietnam embassy/consulate. Find out more from online sources.

Hanh Van Duong
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 23:44 EST
My frieng get Korean Passport of CHOI HEE JUNG with USD12,200.00
California, 01/29/2016
Dear Sirs,
My friend Ms. Thuy Thanh Pham from Taiwan visits her family in HCM City. On 01/27/2016 she brought her relatives to a Korean Restaurant (Hoang Long) at Lam Son Sqaure, Dist.1, HCM City and she got a lost bag with Korean Passport with the name of Ms. CHOI HEE JUNG, USD 12,200.00 in Cash and Saving Book> She asked her niece to bring to Police Office at Ben Nghe ward, Dist. 1, HCMC ans Police made receipt. Please contact immediately Ms. Thuy Thanh Pham (Cell. 0908436361) to ask details and go to Police to get Money and Passport for your citizen. I fear that Communist may get money and change the fake bills.
Hanh Van Duong (dvanhanh@yahoo.com)
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:45 EST
E-2 Visa pick up in HCMC

I am a Canadian citizen living in HCMC at the moment. I have found a job in
South Korea to teach English. I have all my documents. My question is about
picking up my E-2 visa at the Korean Consulate in HCMC. Is that possible?

If my Employer provides all the information can it be processed and picked
up in HCMC?

Thank you.

Dave Albano
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 05:56 EST
renew C4 entertainer's visa
I am an American citizen living in Korea.
I need to re-new my C4 entertainer visa in January 2016.
Is it possible for me to do this at your office?
How many days does it take?
Thank you
Sun, 8 Nov 2015 22:33 EST
Hello sir/madam,
please i am nigerian national and married to vietnamese with a daughter of 3 years i hold visa exemption and also have company with my wife we will like to spend 4days in korea during vietnamese tet and i will like to know the requirement we need to get korea tourist visa
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 05:24 EDT
posting the documents to the embassy
is it possible to post your visa application and supporting documents to the embassy if you are located far from the embassy?
michael chuks chiyere
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 23:10 EDT
entry visa to korea for Nigeria passport
I'm doing businesses here in Vietnam but I am planning to visit Korea I have a friend there I would like to inquiry regarding this matter
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 21:13 EDT
I am Vietnam citizens and would like to travel to south Korea follow my husband company trip at oct 2014 now i state in malaysia pls kindly contact us to apply Korea visa for this holiday
mr.le van
Sun, 18 May 2014 00:33 EDT
application form on line
Dear sis,
I am vietnamese want to visit South korea,my
place far away from embassy,can I get visa application
form online,please advice.Thank you
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:36 EDT
Could i enter Korea by Japan tourist visa?

I am holding a Vietnamese passport and i will go to Japan next month. I would like to transit in Korea to visit a friend in 16 days. Could i use Japan tourist visa to enter Korea in this case?

Dao Trinh

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the South Korean Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of South Korea, and such topics will be deleted.