South African flag High Commission of South Africa in Maseru

AddressStandard Lesotho Bank Tower
10th Floor, Kingsway
Maseru 0100
Phonelocal: 2231.5758
international: +266.2231.5758
Faxlocal: 2232.5228
international: +266.2232.5228

» Can I visit South Africa without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

molikeng b thahane
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 06:27 EST
study permit
Hello I need a study permit for my sister's daughter,i would like her to continue schooling here in springs college,what do I need to have to help
Wed, 24 Jan 2018 01:17 EST
I'm south africa citizens my sister by lesotho citizens so my sister Child stay with my mother so hi attend school in her South Africa where can I find study permit
Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:17 EST
Spouse Permit
After losing my passport i went to Lesotho to get the new one. Mistakenly i stamped my passport at the border gate. Now i can't get the new spouse permit unless i visit the embassy in Lesotho to fix that. What are the requirements
Mon, 15 Jan 2018 04:10 EST
Spouse permit

I am married to Lesotho woman, am SA citizen. they gave us a number to call and check progress of the spouse permit application, the number does not work (this is for the SA embassy in Lesotho) the number is +266 2222 wont work.

I found another one online (+266 2231 4700) it also does not work, kindly assist, how do we check for progress.
Andries masala
Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:34 EST
I'm a s.a guy I married from lesotho like to make study permit for child,I went to Brooklyn they say must go to lesotho,I want I child to go to school, plss help,my bomber 0714029760 Andries
Andries masala
Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:22 EST
Hi I'm married a woman from lesotho,I want to make study permit for child,I need help number is 0714029760
Fri, 5 Jan 2018 13:26 EST
Work permit
I heard from the radio that the left work permits are to be collected at the South Africa embassy Lesotho Maseru,
However, I cannot confirm these hence it was said by a commentator on the radio show

I really want to know,is it true and has the work already stated and what are requirements?
Francis Ntsoeu
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 03:47 EST
Good day,

I am a permanent employee at Anglo platinum in South Africa and I am a citizen of Lesotho.
Can you please tell me what documents do I need to bring to do study permit for my two sons.
One of my son has study permit but it has expired, they are telling me I can’t renew it here I should go to Lesotho.
The last one is going to do it for the first time. Both of them are on my medical aid and they are going to stay with me because I’m
staying in a company house. Please tell me what need to bring for both of them.
palesa shata
Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:26 EDT
spouse permit
Hi i have aplied for this permit and they said its only took three weeks now its two months what action should l take my nomber is081 8456 463
palesa shata
Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:18 EDT
accapany spouse
Hi i have applied for the permit and it has been two months now but said its only took three weeks what action should i take

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the South African High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of South Africa, and such topics will be deleted.