Saudi flag Consulate-General of Saudi Arabia in Houston

Address5718 Westheimer, Ste 1500
Houston, TX 77057
Phonelocal: (713) 785.5577
international: +1.713.785.5577

Comments on this Consulate-General

Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:25 EDT
To Whom it may Concern
I have a Ex boyfriend from Saudi Arabia who came to the states and was stationed in lackland air force base mid January 2015 and left back to his country November 2015. He left me pregnant with his baby. The baby is now 7 months old going to 8 month, who can I speak talk to. He needs to pay child support. I called lackland air force they were not able to help me because his files are no longer there. I called Washington Saudi embassy they not answering or reply to any of my emails, I called the Houston embassy and no one replies. It's frustrating being a single mom and I need child support for my daughter. My daughters father he is currently from Jeddah, ahab, or Riyadh. I would get paternity test done for my daughter who can I talk to about this.
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:21 EDT
Please email me at for more information I can provide about the babies father for the child support.
Wed, 25 May 2016 14:10 EDT
Visa extention
Nobody answers the phones, extremely ..frustrating.
Mon, 7 Mar 2016 18:54 EST
How can u tell if visa approved? On the bottom of page said visa issued..does this mean approved??I call but never get answer or pass me to a number that rings..
Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:58 EST
Will nuking Mecca bring peace to the middle east?
Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:35 EDT
legalizing a document
TO Whom It May Concern:
i have a Agreement Authorization that i need to have legalized by the Consulate or Embassy, i have visited the website and cannot find the information that i need, such as the fee for this process and the address to send the document for legalization. can i get some help, it will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Omar Hayat
Fri, 21 Aug 2015 03:45 EDT
Umera Visa
When Umera visa will start to issue in USA after 2015 Haj, as I need to plan for umera
muhammad mushtaq awan
Sun, 26 Jul 2015 07:20 EDT
university bonafide letter must be attested from saudi emabassy in USA
I am an Engineer in Saudi Electricity company in Jeddah, my son is studying in university at texas-dallas. He has saudi iqama (residence permit) which will be renewed in december 2015. For his iqama, Ministry of Interior- jawazat at KSA requires his university bonafide letter must be attested from Saudi Embassy in USA. kindly advise the procedure how to attest this letter from Saudi embassy-USA Washington DC? What are the required documents with university letter? and your local agent in texas-dallas-fortworth( if any) to whom we can approach to attest the university letter from Saudi embassy-USA that my son is studying in university.
Please give me the detail of charges incurred in this regard and the required documents. Please note that after attestation of university bonafide letter, I need this letter to be posted at Jeddah-KSA.
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:04 EDT
Take my dog to Riyadh
I am trying to contact you regarding my guard dog that I want to take to Riyadh I had the vaccination paper which I need to send it to USDA to certify in Austin then I need to bring to u for stamping since Washington told me it has to go through u not them
Phone 8329174073
Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:05 EST
newborn 2 months how to bring KSA
what is the email address the Houston office is speaking about. Not clear voice any body has the email. I tried all emails none of them working

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Saudi Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Saudi Arabia, and such topics will be deleted.