Other Portuguese posts in Canada

» Montreal

» Ottawa

» Toronto

Portuguese embassies in nearby countries

» Mexico


Portuguese embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Vancouver

Portuguese flag Consulate-General of Portugal in Vancouver

Address925 West Georgia St, Suite 920
Vancouver BC V6C 3L2
Phonelocal: (604) 688.6514
international: +1.604.688.6514
Faxlocal: (604) 685.7042
international: +1.604.685.7042
Hours9:30 - 12:30 Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
9:30 - 17:00 Wed

» Can I visit Portugal without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 33, newest first.
1 2 3 4 > >>
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 02:03 EDT
Always go in person
Seems very short staffed - just look at the hour. Small portuguese community in vancouver and BC, so lucky to have a local office. They don't answer email or voicemail, but sometimes call you when documents arrive. For general information, best look up Consulate websites in Montreal or Toronto, embassy in Ottawa, or embassy in the US.
Kayla Cora-Lee Goncalves
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:05 EDT
Haven't been helped
I've called and left a voice mail, sent an email and called some more with no responses. Hoping to find out what the status of my dual citizenship is.
Tina Chan
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 14:38 EDT
Portuguese ID
Called twice and no answer. the ID was applied for more than 3 weeks. I was told should be ready in one week but still haven't received anything yet
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 12:51 EDT
good service
I attended the office in person- helpful, kind and good service- thank you
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:17 EDT
good service
My experience has been very positive at the Portuguese consulate in Vancouver - but I go down there. Generally speaking, it's asking a bit much to have phone calls perfectly attended by consulates; the staff are just too pressed. The office staff seem to me to be doing their best with few resources.
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:11 EDT
Please someone answer the phone
I really need info about Visitor visa and no one answering the phone or returning the email, please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniel Nogueira
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:16 EST
Joao Antonio Gomes Felix
Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:46 EST
it is a disgrace
I have been in Canada for 42 years always a Potuguese. Citizen . Finally I decided that I'll become a Canadian citizen I'm trying to get hold of Portugal embassy in Vancouver and it's an absolute joke going thru their phonne system I'm embarrassed to be Portuguese what a joke . Never in my life would I ever say that I guess I'm Canadian from this forward .
Joe Da Costa
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 18:16 EST
health service in Portugal
Can you tell me about healthcare in portugal for portugese that have lived outside the country who now want to retire there? and are there age limits for covereage. Thanks joe.
Mario carvalho
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:12 EST
Where can I renew my passport
Does anyone know where I can renew my passport in Alberta. Having a hard time trying to locate a close by office

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Portuguese Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Portugal, and such topics will be deleted.