Other Portuguese posts in India

» New Delhi

Portuguese embassies in nearby countries

» Pakistan

Portuguese embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Goa

Portuguese flag Consulate-General of Portugal in Goa

AddressParwati - houses Nr. 38/39
Father Agnelo Road
Goa 403001
Phonelocal: (0832) 242.1524
international: +91.832.242.1524
Faxlocal: (0832) 242.1522
international: +91.832.242.1522
Hours08h45 - 13h00

» Can I visit Portugal without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 491–500 of 6347, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 633 634 635 > >>
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 21:24 EST
Agent /Lawyer
Can anybody recommend me a lawyer / agent .. n also tell me if Leonara Travels bastora is good . thanks
kirandeep kaur
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 12:28 EST
visitor visa
Check visa status with passport number
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 11:48 EST
Registration of fathers birth

Can someone please advise me as to which month cases are being processed for birth registration prior to 1961. Also advise how much is the time taken by CRC for such birth registrations....
Shayne - AZMIR
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 04:52 EST
Well there is no way to push it faster, since you waited so long might as well wait a bit more.
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 04:49 EST
Transfer of student visa from Indian to Portuguese Passport
Thanks Shayne!
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 04:32 EST
The agent is saying that Now it must be sanctioned. It takes around one and half month to register after sanctioning from October she is saying this, is there any other way to get it done fast please let me know
Shayne - AZMIR
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 04:27 EST
Ask your agent/lawyer to find our whats happening with your case, you could even email their office to find out whats happening!
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 04:17 EST
I started my assento process in August 2015, till now I din received my assento, I am having my process number can anyone help me out, how to get it done fast
Shayne - Nigel
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 04:07 EST
Yes you can transfer it, approach the Home Land security /INS, and they will be able to transfer it.
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 03:18 EST
Transfer of student visa from Indian to Portuguese Passport
I am currently a Student in the US.
I will be getting my Portuguese passport in the next 2-3 months.
Does anyone know if I can transfer my student visa from my Indian passport to the Portuguese one?


Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Portuguese Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Portugal, and such topics will be deleted.