Polish flag Embassy of Poland in Caracas

AddressQuinta Ambar, Av. Nicolas Copernico, Sector Valle Arriba
Urbanizacion Las Mercedes
Caracas 1060
Phonelocal: (0212) 991.1461
international: +58.212.991.1461
Faxlocal: (0212) 992.2164
international: +58.212.992.2164
Web sitehttp://www.caracas.polemb.net/

» Can I visit Poland without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:05 EST
hi I passed my high school .
I live in Pakistan and apply in university of information technology and management in Rzeszow.
they ask me to get the clause which entitels I m eligible for further studies in my own country from Poland embassy or education ministry what I should do and what are the requirements of embassy if I go there for this requirement ?
Kassie Lewis
Sat, 8 Dec 2012 19:49 EST
Ambassador Domiion Power Empowerment
East, West, south, north , southern certain woman Ananias Sapphaira sold the possession kept back in thine own power.
Deu 28:10 Maliach 2:3
jeremiah westely lewis sr.
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 18:44 EST
ambassador vensular
life memory of estates of international foreign minstry prime minster of bahams jeremiah as jlew.
Kirk Moffatt
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:27 EDT
Legalized secondary school certificaes
I am a guyanese national living in Trinidad and I recently applied to Wroclaw Institute of Technology to study.
I have been encountering a lot of difficulties completing the apllication process because my secondary school certificates have not been "legalized" by a Polish Embassy.
There is no Polish Embassy in either Guyana or Trinidad so the University has instructed me to get it done in Venezuela.
I have the following questions:

1.Do I have to come to Venezuela with these douments to get them legalized?
2.Can I get these documents witnessed by the Venezuelan Embassy in Trinidad and copies stamped to verify their authenticity and then scanned and sent to your Embassy for the scans to be "legalized? After which said scans can then be e-mailed to Wroclaw?
3.The University also would like the Embassy to state in writing that my "legalized" certificates make me eligible for matriculation at their University.Can you do this? My qualifications have been attained from the CXC Examinig Body in Barbados and the General Certificate of Education Examining Bodies of the Universities of London and Cambridge in England.
Do you recognize these Bodies as accredited Institutions and the fact that certified qualifications from these Institutions make one eligible to pursue tertiary education?
I eagerly await your reply as the final deadline date of 31/07/2012 draws near. I can be contacted at aka_debanker1@yahoo.com
Bernadeta, Fabian Kawalec
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 13:13 EST
Prosimy o legalizacje naszego polskiego aktu malzenstwa, potrzebnego dla Saime
celem przedl.wizy.
Bardzo prosimy o jak najszybsza odpowiedz kiedy mamy przyjechac (jak najszybciej), bo musimy wykupic bilety z Porlamaru.
Z gory dziekujemy i z niecierpliwoscia oczekujemy jak najszybszj odpowiedzi.Serd.pozdrawiamy B.F.Kawalec
emmanuel okpala
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:31 EST
i want to study in poland
to study tourism in poland schools that teach in english
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 04:09 EST
please help me find my brother
I really need to know where my brother is, what has happent to him, he always called.
Please before I fly in or his search an you give me any information that you have on him, his name is Marek Mruczek.

Thank You in advance,

Andrew M.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Polish Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Poland, and such topics will be deleted.