Philippine embassies in nearby countries

» Brunei

» Burma (Myanmar)

» Cambodia

» Indonesia

» Laos

» Malaysia

» Singapore

» Thailand

» Timor-Leste

Philippine embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Hanoi

Philippine flag Embassy of Philippines in Hanoi

Address27-B Tran Hung Dao Street
Hà Nội (Hanoi)
Phonelocal: (04) 3943.7873
international: +84.4.3943.7873
Faxlocal: (04) 3943.5760
international: +84.4.3943.5760

» Can I visit Philippines without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 31–40 of 68, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>
Angelito Anyayahan
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 03:33 EDT
good day sir i would like to ask if you have a pilipino worker in the embassy that can i talk?
lorenzo bencito
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:49 EDT
i would to report the bonsai river cruise in ho chi minh . vietnam.. for some illegal transactions.. plsss check all the papers of that boat also some permits.. and also the workers there has no.. residence visa.. and permit in poea.. plsss i hope you dont trash this message.. because if do did some investigation about that boat.. it will help.. so much thank you..
Maroz T. Daqz
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:47 EDT
Difficulty in getting Police Clearance from Hanoi
Good pm sir/ Madam,
Could anyone help my husband get his Police Clearance Certificate from Vietnam? We really need the said document to be able to get the US immigrant visas. He lived and worked in HCMC 5 years ago for 2 years. He is now in Hanoi trying to talk to the concerned agency that issues the said document. He told me that he is getting difficulty one due to language barrier. Please, please, help us what to do.... Thanks in advance.
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 04:30 EDT
I'm willing to die for Vietnam.
Jimmy g. Balbastro
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:09 EDT
I'd like to marrie a Vietnamese
Ano po ba ang kailangan mga dukomento para maka pag asawa ko dito sa vietnam
Roland Uya-en Ekid
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 04:33 EDT
early renewal of passport
Dear Sir/Madame;
I would like to inquire, if i can renew my passport earlier this year although my passport expires on october 11,2014. The reason is, for the working permit for 2 years. i am working here phan thiet in one of the best resort here and they want me to sign the two years contract. kindly please advise me on this matter because i experienced already this kind of problem. Last 2009 there is a notice that the green passport must be changed, at that time i have already a work permit and temporary residence card with my green passport number written on it. but when my passport was renewed to the E passport and the number was changed. at that time too messy for me to deal with some government and private institutions here in vietnam because of the new passport number. that' why please reply me on this matter, IF I CAN RENEW MY PASSPORT EARLY THIS YEAR FOR MY 2 YEARS WORK CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD.
Ngo Dinh Huu Hang
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:22 EDT
Temporary Resident Visa(TRV)
Dear Sir/Mada'm:
I am Ngo Dinh Huu Hang. I live in ILocos Sur, Philippine. i hold a TRV visa, which will be expired on June 17,2013.Recently, there was a Memorandum Order No.RADJR- 2012-028 that required the applicant should get a Police Clearance and authenticated by the Phippines Embassy/Consulate in VietNam. My residence in VietNam is Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa, Viet Nam. May i ask, can i send a Police Clearance(with English translation)to Embassy of Philippine in Hanoi and be authenticated by your good office thru mail. Thank you very much!
Ly Minh Chieu
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:34 EDT
Certification letter
Dear Sirs,

My name is Ly Minh Chieu. I am a lecturer and teaching in Vietnam Aviation Academy in Ho Chi Minh City. Now I am a Doctor of Philosophy in management candidate of Ifugao State University, Nayon Lamut, Ifugao 3605, Philippines. I joined the cross border education program (part time) one year ago. As you know, I worked for state organization and they need to know which university I am studying. That the reason I need Embassy of the Philippines in Vietnam issue the Certification letter to certify: Ifugao State University is the state university, accredited by IDEAL organization and recognized by CHED in Philippines.

Our group (43 PhD candidates) really need the original copy of certificate for translation into Vietnamese and chop by notice public. Please send me the letter to my address: Ly Minh Chieu, No. 54, D5 street, Binh Thanh Dist. Ho Chi Minh City. Cell phone: 0906789333. Please send me the scan copy before send the hard copy by post (email address:
Sorry for inconvenience, but I have no choice because I am a Philippines student now.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Ly Minh Chieu
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 04:28 EST
passpoirt renewal
I have been working in Thai Nguyen City for almost 4 years now. I have a working permit which will expire in 2015. My concern is that my passport will expire in October this year. Is it possible for me to renew my passport at the Philippine Embassy in Hanoi? Don't I need to go back to the Philippines to do it there?
Ricardo Camacho
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 21:56 EST
tet holidays in Vietnam
kailan poa nag tet holidays sa vietnam yung exact dates?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Philippine Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Philippines, and such topics will be deleted.