Philippine flag Embassy of Philippines in Beijing

Address23 Xiu Shui Bei Jie
Jian Guo Men Wai
Beijing 100600
Phonelocal: (010) 6532.2518
international: +86.10.6532.2518
Faxlocal: (010) 6532.3761
international: +86.10.6532.3761
Web site

» Can I visit Philippines without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Sun, 21 May 2017 04:49 EDT
Over stayed and Runnaway
Is it possible for an over stayed and runnaway Nannies to go home in the Philippines. If ever ,what are the necessary moves to follow . Specially they do not have passport because thier employer and the broker (chinese agency)holds thier passport. how and what are the process in order to go home. Please response as sion as possible.thaNk you.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 02:12 EDT
Am currently staying in australia and fiancee visa still on going process, australia immigration asking my police clearnce in china but its too impossible for me to gave it to them they accept my request of translations of my travel documents from china prob was it stated in they that the policeman saw me on the street and i do had passport while in my letter i stated there that i surrendered in our embassy in bejing ..please help me if i do had a record in there that i surrendered coz it really helps a lot of my documents. .hope to receive feedback soon theye to email in your emaik add but sending failed..
Thank you for reading..more power
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 05:18 EST
Stolen passport
My passport was recently stolen by a desperate roommate who run away with my valuables (money, jewelries, clothes, etc.) i have not reported this to the police yet because I'm worried they won't understand me so I'm looking for someone to translate for me. how and where do i get a new passport issued which is closer to where i am at? I'm in the northeast china, jilin province. I appreciate your kind immediate response.

Thank you very much!
Sun, 6 Nov 2016 22:43 EST
may illegal recruiter dito sa roxas isabela na nagdadala ng mga babaeng magtratrabaho sa beijing gamit ang tourist visa at kinukuhanan ng mahigit 200k ang pangalan po ay isang certain cris at ung nasa china ay lenie marcelo at ang tumatanggap ng pera ay ang nanay ni lenie marcelo bukas daw ay may lilipad pachina anim sila. tama ho bang magtrabaho sila as nanny using tourist visa.
Lyzel Kuang
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 06:27 EDT
Hello sir maam
Gusto ko lang po ihingi ng tulong ang mga pinay nsa Kaifeng fu henan china na minamaltrato ng mga intsik na apangasawa nila sa Pilipinas na dinala dito sa China h
karamihan sa kanila hindi pa ikinasal dito sa china.Nais na po nila bumalik sa Pilipinas dahil hindi na nila kinakaya ang pagmamalupit sa kanila ng mga kapamilya ng mga napangasawa nila.Si Mr. Chonrung Li ang nagdadala ng intsik jan sa Pinas na pinapaasawa nya sa mga Pinay.Sanay matulungan nyo po sila.Ito lang alam ko paraan para makatulong sa kanila makaalis sa kinasadlakan nilang sitwasyon po. Sanay inyong mabasa at mabigyang pansin ang liham na ito.
Lubos na gumagalang,
Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:02 EDT
I'm an illegal worker here in Beijing and now I want to go back to Philippines , how can I get exit pass ? Do I need to go straight to the police and surrender ?
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 03:00 EDT
Hi, how long will it take to wait for an exit visa? My friend is currently detained for 20 days now. She voluntarily surrendered and since then we lost contact. Her family is so worried and we want to know how long will it take for an exit visa to be processed. She didn't pay any fine. How do we get in touch with her? We're from Philippines. Thank you
Ms. Sosing
Sat, 2 Jan 2016 03:34 EST
Contract authentication
I would like to ask how long would it take to have my employment contract authenticated? and if there is an expedite process as we require the authenticated contract asap to apply for the overseas employment certificate here in the Philippines.

Hoping for your immediate reply.

Thank you.
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:59 EST
red ribbon
Sorry i want to ask you if you know how much does it coast to put red ribbon on yhe school document.
Wed, 25 Nov 2015 01:46 EST
Found a person
Sir Ma'am,

There is a Philippine guy in Kenli who is in custody of the Police Authorithy in Kenli Shandong China.Kelangan po nila ng tulong if paano po ba ang process. Iyong pangalan nang pinoy is Mr. Lindy G. Yulo. He's been here since 1997 or 1999 in China. No passport.

Immediate reply,

Please contact this number
0546 2521526

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Philippine Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Philippines, and such topics will be deleted.