Peruvian flag Consulate-General of Peru in Chicago

Address180 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1830
Chicago, IL 60601
Phonelocal: (312) 782.1599
international: +1.312.782.1599
Faxlocal: (312) 704.6969
international: +1.312.704.6969
Web site

» Can I visit Peru without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Barbara Bowers
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 08:23 EDT
Health Care in Peru
I have a friend who is aging and in poor health. He wishes to return to Peru, where he is from, to be with family. Can you tell me if his medications and health care would be covered in Peru or if he would have to pay himself.
Aldrin Carrion
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 14:54 EDT
DNI- De Soltero a Casado
En el mes de setiembre del 2012 deje mi solicitud de cambio de estado civil y me dijeron que tomaria un timpo considerable.Hoy julio03 ,2013 todavia sigo esperando respuesta, Me dijeron que me llamaria para decirme cuando estaria listo el document para recoger. Por favor me pueden dar unb alcanze del estado de mi solicitud, mi email; se los aggradecre
Atte Aldrin Carrion
Fri, 31 May 2013 23:03 EDT
Poor treatment
My husband and I visited the consulate today and were treated very poorly. One consulate employee insulted American families - blaming 'terrible behavior' on the part of American children on 'bad parenting'. My young son has a disability and has trouble sitting still. I was told he would have to sit completely still and be silent - or leave the room. This man presented a very poor impression of Peruvian governmental employees abroad. You are in the USA to be of service to Peruvians and their families. Please concentrate on your work and not your own idea if your 'importance'.
Thank you.
Robert W. Caho
Wed, 8 May 2013 17:14 EDT
Business vista
I need information on a Business vista for a meeting in Arequita for two days. I'm a United States Citz. And I have a form.The meeting is May 22 and 23 and need to get a vista right away. Please call me at 219 716 5505
Email is
Nelida Schroeder
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:41 EDT
Hace mas de un año fui a Chicago para obtener mi DNI y hasta el momento no he obtenido ese documento, no se que esta pasando y porque el servicio de Chicago es tan lento. Buscen en sus Files y por favor mandenme el documento. gracias.
Patricia Bartlett
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 07:14 EST
Debo registrar el Certificado de Defuncion de mi esposo en Peru para tener un DNI como viuda. En Peru se requiere la presentacion del certificado original con apostilla de un Consulado peruano en USA. Yo tengo la apostilla emitida por una oficina en Grand Rapids, Michigan pero me temo que no sera aceptada. Cual es su recomendacion?
Yaolin Liu
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:54 EST
We are perminet Residents of USA, and living in Minnesota, USA, but we our passports are issued by China.
How can we get our tourist visas?
Carmela Figari
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:02 EST
Hijo Registrado en el Consulado de Chicago
Necesita mi hijo de 24 anhos sacar su DNI, el nacio en USA pero es registrado peruano en su consulado. Por favor provea informacion de los pasos a seguir.
Carol Lindenau
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:05 EST
What is the process to get an Apostille on a Birth Certificate? Can I mail it in with a return address or do you require it brought down personally.
FYI - Your phone message center full.
Thank you.
Elizabeth Del Villar
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:14 EDT
Anulacion de Poder.
Buenas noches mi pregunta es que hace casi un anho hice un poder general para mi esposo, quiero saber que debo hacer para cancelar dicho poder.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Peruvian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Peru, and such topics will be deleted.