Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Sacramento

Address2093 Arena Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95834
Phonelocal: (916) 329.3500
international: +1.916.329.3500
Faxlocal: (916) 441.3147
international: +1.916.441.3147
Web site
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Wed, 23 May 2012 11:47 EDT
Why no ingles?
Incredible that this consulate located in the U.S. offers no english option or narration in the greeting. Every company large and small has a spanish option in the greeting.
Wed, 16 May 2012 20:07 EDT
yes i would like to know how much it costs for a passport renewal?
Tue, 15 May 2012 00:11 EDT
Is Marriage Service for Mexicans available in Sacramento?
I've learnt from your San Francisco Website that the Marriage Service for Mexicans abroad is available there. How about the Consulate in Sacramento , California? In fact, is it available anywhere near Stockton, CA ? Thanks. My email is
Mon, 14 May 2012 17:22 EDT
A que hora reciben llamadas?
Hola son las 2:20 de la tarde. Tendo 20 minutos marcando su numero de telefono. Quiero localizar el departamento quien va recibir las aplicaciones para la Becas Cien Amigos. Manana es el ultimo dia. Dime a que horas del dia contestan el telefono?
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:42 EDT
Soy Brasilena, vivo en sacramento y me gustaria viajar a Mexico de vacaciones. Me gustaria saber si necesito de visa.
Muchas gracias
Jim Ficklin
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 17:07 EDT
Obtaining information
When calling the Sacramento office and pressing 2 for English, I get another sub menu of selections. When I press an option, the language changes back to Spanish and I am lost. I cannot get anyone to assist me.
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:03 EST
Pasaporte para un menor
Si mi esposo es indocumentado y yo necesito sacar un pasaporte para nuestro hijo de 13 años, que tipo de identificacion debe presentar el para poder solicitar el pasaporte de nuestro hijo?
Bonne McConnell
Mon, 23 May 2011 18:07 EDT
American retiring in Mexico
Please email me application for visa for an American citizen who has a passport already and wants to retire in Mexico. Send to

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.