Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Los Angeles

Address2401 West 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Phonelocal: (213) 351.6800
international: +1.213.351.6800
Faxlocal: (213) 351.2114
international: +1.213.351.2114
Web site
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Hector Avalos
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:04 EDT
I am interested in knowing how can I get a birth certificate from one of my grandparents. She died about 20 years ago and I am interested in getting her bith certificate is there a way to do this from Los Angeles, CA
Carlos Hurtado
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:50 EDT
Dear Consulate,

I hope you can help me. I am taking a car from the US into Mexico as a tourist. How do I do that and is there any papers to fill out?

Thank you!

Carlos Hurtado
Eleazar Hernandez
Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:15 EDT
Classes on Business investments in Mexico
Will the consulate soon be offering classes on business investment opportunities in Mexico from UNAM?
Mary Jane
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:00 EDT
traveling to mexico with guide dog
Would like to know what the requirements are for traveling to Mexico with a service guide dog. What requirements are needed? Please adivse
Matthew Zink
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:08 EDT
Is it possible to register my daughter who was born and who resides in Juarez up here in L.A.
Cynthia Alvarez
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 02:04 EDT
La Tierra
Mi papa me regalo una properidad que est en Mexico, y quiero saber si es necesasrio que sea una ciuadana mexicana?
loraine yered
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:27 EDT
bow and arrow?
We will be traveling to Baja by car via San Diego and wondering if we are allowed to bring a bow and arrow with us?
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:23 EDT
Assistance about travel
I am writing on behalf of a friend trying to return to Durango to visit with his dying father. He has a current green card. To ensure his safe departure and re-entry (his wife is very ill here in the United States)What would be required of him in order to travel there and return? I'm told a passport from your country? Would this be correct? He wishes to travel in August how quickly can a passport be available to him and would he require travel or can he due on line?
Thank you
Eduardo Nieto
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:49 EDT
missing person
To the appropriate party at the Mexican consulate,

We need to know the state of health of a senior citizen of Mexico. her name is Carmen P. Echeverria living at Andador 9, Casa 12, Informative, Venta Prieta, Colonia Postal 42080, Pachuca Hidalgo.
Her last known telephone number is 011 52771 711 6881 it is not a functioning number. We have also been calling Cecilia a neighbor's telephone (011527717113956) but this person never answers. We have left messages on Cecilias's answering machine with instructions to call us collect but nothing.
Please advice us as to the proceedures to see for the well being of Carmen P Echeverria.

Thank you,

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.