Other Mexican posts in USA

» Albuquerque

» Anchorage

» Atlanta

» Austin

» Boston

» Brownsville

» Calexico

» Chicago

» Dallas

» Del Rio

» Denver

» Detroit

» Eagle Pass

» El Paso

» Fresno

» Houston

» Indianapolis

» Kansas City

» Laredo

» Las Vegas

» Little Rock

» Miami

» Minneapolis

» New Orleans

» New York

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» Nogales, Arizona

» Omaha

» Orlando

» Oxnard, California

» Philadelphia

» Phoenix

» Portland, Oregon

» Presidio, Texas

» Raleigh

» Sacramento

» Salt Lake City

» San Antonio

» San Diego

» San Francisco

» San Jose

» San Juan, Puerto Rico

» Seattle

» Tucson

» Washington

Mexican embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

Mexican embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Los Angeles

Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Los Angeles

Address2401 West 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Phonelocal: (213) 351.6800
international: +1.213.351.6800
Faxlocal: (213) 351.2114
international: +1.213.351.2114
Web sitehttp://www.sre.gob.mx/losangeles/
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 381–390 of 395, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 > >>
Tom Heffner
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:44 EDT
FM 3 renewal
We have a home Playa Mexico, a few miles South of San Felipe and have had an FM 3 for over 30 years... Is there anyway for me to renew our FM 3 here in LA. We live in Hermosa Beach about 25 miles from your office.... We use our Casa about 9 weeks a year.... Thanks Tom
german gomez
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:34 EDT
bad experienced with the consulado de mexico in LA
HOW ARE YOU SUPPOST TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS, WITH THE CONSULADO FOR A PASS PORT, PLS. LET ME KNOW,I went in person and I was still unable to make the appointment.
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 02:09 EDT
Visas to visit Mexico as a US permanent resident
I hope to visit Mexico during October 2011. As a green card holder, do I need to apply for Mexican visas?
Kati Hernandez
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:13 EDT
I need a birth certificate
I am no longer living home and I need to get my Consulate ID but my parents won't give me my birth certificate. But I figure that I can get one on the Mexican Consulate, what do I need or is this possible?
Sat, 17 Sep 2011 13:58 EDT
Do F-1 Visa holders need a Visa to visit Ensenada
I am a US citizen. I would like to take a Chinese (PRC) student studying in the USA on an F-1 visa on a holiday cruise from LA to Ensenada. Does this student, who has the visa right to return to the USA, need a Mexican visa to visit Ensenada for one day? Feel free to reply to bluebird4schools@aol.com. Thank you.
Jim Muse
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:20 EDT
Non-Immigrant FM3
My wife and I are building a house in Todos Santos, BCS and wish to apply for FM3 status. We have filled out and submitted the initial forms online and gathered what we think is the proper documentation(passports, pictures, fideicomiso copies,tax bills, water bills and income statements etc.) and want to begin the process and pay the fees before our next trip to Todos Santos, when we can present the approved application to the IMM office in La Paz. Our trips are currently only a week or 10 days in length until the house is complete, and we would like to avoid the process of getting permission to leave Mexico and return during the approval process.
Can we do this at your consulate?

Thank you
Hector Avalos
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:04 EDT
I am interested in knowing how can I get a birth certificate from one of my grandparents. She died about 20 years ago and I am interested in getting her bith certificate is there a way to do this from Los Angeles, CA
Carlos Hurtado
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:50 EDT
Dear Consulate,

I hope you can help me. I am taking a car from the US into Mexico as a tourist. How do I do that and is there any papers to fill out?

Thank you!

Carlos Hurtado
Eleazar Hernandez
Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:15 EDT
Classes on Business investments in Mexico
Will the consulate soon be offering classes on business investment opportunities in Mexico from UNAM?
Mary Jane
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:00 EDT
traveling to mexico with guide dog
Would like to know what the requirements are for traveling to Mexico with a service guide dog. What requirements are needed? Please adivse

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.