Malaysian flag High Commission of Malaysia in New Delhi

Address50-M, Satya Marg,
110 021 - New Delhi
Phonelocal: (011) 2611.1291
international: +91.11.2611.1291
Faxlocal: (011) 2688.1538
international: +91.11.2688.1538
Web site
HoursMonday - Friday
8.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.

» Can I visit Malaysia without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Pramod kumar
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 01:17 EDT
mai 12 pass hu aur tecnical diploma bhai hai noida me job karta hu helper hu mai visa aplay karna chahta hu mobile nomber 95550820909 I have to requests
my work-Airconditioner refrigerator washing machine
Jatinder kumar
Mon, 22 May 2017 00:12 EDT
I am take information malaysia embassy nehru place in delhi
Mohd abrar electrician
Sat, 20 May 2017 10:47 EDT
electrician mantinance
Hi sir i m mohd abrar i m job looking for electrician mantinance his my passport ECNR MY passport no. P7873778 i m 8year Indian experience by company his my mobile number +919811023551
Komuraiah konga
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:17 EDT
about multiple entry visa
Sir iam south Indian ECNR passport holder , would like to know multiple entry visa extend validity up to one year and can I work in Malaysia with MEV visa
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 05:41 EDT
Visa officer
I have an 2 year of exp.of malaysia visa process . i want to join Malaysian embassy for enhance my learning skills. currently i am working with VFS Pls contact me ASAP on my reg. mobile no. 9205400537
samir sarkar
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:14 EDT
multi cusen cook
Dear sir / madam i am samir sarkar looking a cooking job I am an indian live in India new delhi I am a multi cusen cook i have 10th years experience in cooking continental indian Italian thi Chinese and many more cuisine so if you want please contact me 8130432512 samir sarkar
Hardev Singh bov
Fri, 3 Feb 2017 08:10 EST
If anybody want work in Canada . Malaysia Australia call me
Khurshed Siddiqui
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 08:35 EST
Work Permit Visa In Malasiya
Dear SIr....
My Name Is Khurshed siddiqui and i am a mechanical engineer and i have a 2 year+ experions...i want job in to apply for job please inform me
jagroop singh
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:54 EST
Sr mai malaysia work permit te c hum permit chance kra ke ayea hun mai malaysian kuri nal marriage Kraun jana ta mainu tourist visa kyu nhi miln dya
neha gautam
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 10:34 EST
regarding student visa
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
My name is Neha Gautam, I am selected as a international students in UNIMAS (Universiti Malaysia Sarawak) for Ph.D. program. that university from to Kuching, Malaysia.
I have some quires list describe below
1. I have visa approval latter and my VDR approval letter is addressed to High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi, so please guide me where should I apply for visa
2. list of documents are required for single entry student visa.
3. Procedure to apply single entry student visa.
4. Total required fee and way to submit fee (cash/DD) if DD is describe so what name is use in payable by.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your reply.
Neha Gautam

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Malaysian High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Malaysia, and such topics will be deleted.