Malaysian flag Consulate-General of Malaysia in Hong Kong

Address24 Floor, Malaysia Building
47-50 Gloucester Road
Hong Kong
Phonelocal: 2821.0800
international: +852.2821.0800
Faxlocal: 2865.1628
international: +852.2865.1628
Web site
HoursMonday - Friday
9.00 am - 5.00 pm

» Can I visit Malaysia without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Rosemarie Lumingkit
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 01:02 EST
Police Certificate
Hi Maam/Sir, I am a Filipino,currently working in Hongkong for more than 5 years,I applied through your website the Certificate of Good Conduct from Malaysia,how long it takes?I need it urgently.

Tatin Taryani
Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:37 EST
hai sir/mam
I'm from indonesia
I'm working in hk
but after finish my contract i would like to visit to Malaysia for 2 weekd can you give me information about apply visa tpleas thanks you
Li Ying Ho
Fri, 1 Dec 2017 03:39 EST
legalisation of document for use in Malaysia
I would like to know the procedures and the fee for legalisation of a document which was signed before a notary public in Hong kong and an Apostile issued by the High Court of Hong Kong is affixed to the document. I would like to have the said document endorsed by the Consulate General of Malaysia in Hong Kong so that the said document may be uswed in Malaysia.
Wed, 29 Nov 2017 02:40 EST
Mal ID
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr. Cheow. I am Malaysian and living in HK. My son is born in HK and holding Malaysia passport, he will soon turn into an age of 12 years old.
Pls advise what is the procedure to apply Mal ID(MyKad) for him in HK. Thank you.

Mary chan
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:49 EST
Driving holiday
We are from Hong Kong and hold a Hong Kong driving licence. We are planning a driving holiday in the beginning of January next year for 8 days. We would like to know if an international driving licence is acceptable. If not please let me know how to apply for a Malaysia licence and where to obtain it.

Thanks for your assistance and my email address is
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 01:45 EDT
visit to malaysia
Dear, sir or madam
I am from Philippines,I work in hongkong.I would like to visit to malaysia..can you please give me information about apply visa to visit .. thx
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 23:36 EDT
Apply Multiple entry visa(1 year) to China
Hi there, i am a Malaysian and currently work in Hong Kong. I would like to apply for Multiple entry visa(1 year) to China as i will travel to Shen Zhen frequently. It will be day trip as it is near to Hong Kong.
As i am currently in Hong Kong, may i know where and how can i apply visa from Hong Kong?

Appreciate your advise.

Thank you.
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 06:34 EDT
Hold HKSAR travel to Malaysia need Visa?
Hi , I hold Hong Kong Special Administrative Region document, can I knw whether I need apply Visa while travel to Malaysia?
Thank you .
kus yantik rahayu ningsih
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:04 EDT
visit to malaysia
Dear, sir or madam
I am from indonesia,i am work in hongkong i would like to visit to malaysia..can you please give me information about apply visa to visit .. thx
Nida Valino Solis
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 02:42 EDT
Requesting for Police Clearance
Dear Sir/Madam
I am a filipina who is now presently working in hongkong..i just wanna ask sir/madam if how can i get or acquire a Police Clearance from Malaysia?i worked there Sir/Madam for two years and now i really need to seek Police Clearance from Ampang Police Station,Ampang Selangor..please Sir/Madam i need your response for this matter Sir/Madam.thank you very much...

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Malaysian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Malaysia, and such topics will be deleted.