Japanese flag Consulate-General of Japan in Pusan

Address1147-11 Choryang-3 dong, Dong-gu
South Korea
Phonelocal: (051) 465.5101
international: +82.51.465.5101
Faxlocal: (051) 464.1630
international: +82.51.464.1630
Web sitehttp://www.busan.kr.emb-japan.go.jp/

» Can I visit Japan without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Sarada Shashikant Nandkishor
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 04:00 EDT
Japanese Visit visa for Indian in Ulsan.
Visit Visa
Dear Sir,
I'm Indian national Working in Ulsan possessing valid Korean ARC.Please advise how can I get a visit VISA in Busan for Japan for about 10 days.
Thank You!
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 05:08 EDT
want to visit Japan on four days vacation
Am a South African currently on vacation in Seoul South Korea, can i visit japan for four day tour? will i be able to get visa from Japanese Embassy in South Korea.

Plz waiting for respond. 01068695444. Stephen
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 00:18 EDT
i am f _6 Visa holder l will plan to visit to Japan So pls send me ditels
Cresti Palupi
Tue, 14 Apr 2015 02:20 EDT
Tourist Visa
Hi, i'm a foreign student from Indonesia and currently studying in Busan. I would like to know what are the requirements and needed documents to apply for Japan Tourist VISA for around 10 days.

Please reply to
Julius Magallanes Bedro
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 01:06 EDT
Apply for VISA

Im Filipino national who is currently working here in Ulsan-HHI. I am ARC D9 visa holder. Please advice how to obtain Japan Visa for a short 1week visit. Thanks.

Email: juliusbedro@yahoo.com

mahboob khan
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:46 EDT
visit visa
Good day officer
I'm from Pakistan and I'm leaving in south Korea on alian visa. And I have USA vilid visa. I'm plan to visit japan for 2 weeks. How can i get visa (in Busan) and what kind of documents do i need?
Best regards.
Email. Mahboobkhan1999@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:26 EDT
Visa to Japan
Hello, currently am studying in Korea, I do have an alien card, I'm from Kazakhstan. What kind of documents do I need in order to apply for visa in Japan.
Waiting for your email nikaske@mail.ru
Hafiz Mamoon
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:13 EST
Japan visa
I am a Pakistani PhD student in Korea. I want to visit Korea Tokyo for 10 days. What are the requirements.
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 02:12 EST
Regarding to tourist visa
I am studying in Busan with my family. I want to visit Tokyo for a week. How can I get the visa for me and my family?
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:42 EST
Visa Application
I am a researcher (E-1 Visa) in Korea and hope to visit my friends in Osaka, who is doctoral student there. Kindly send information on the basic requirements. I plan to stay for a week.
My mail address is: trihandoyo1971@yahoo.co.jp

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Japanese Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Japan, and such topics will be deleted.