Japanese flag Embassy of Japan in Kathmandu

Address1253, Narayan Gopal Sadak Panipokhari
Ward No. 3 Kathmandu (North)
PostalPO Box 264
Phonelocal: (01) 442.6680
international: +977.1.442.6680
Faxlocal: (01) 441.4101
international: +977.1.441.4101
Web sitehttp://www.np.emb-japan.go.jp/

» Can I visit Japan without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Mohamad Muslim
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:29 EST
An unknown history of modern era in Nepal
Please watch:- How old is modern clock civilization in Nepal ? YouTube. Nepal Government have no answer. Also visit website of Wikimedia:- File:American shelf wall clock.jpg. First entry of modern clock means first knowledge of scientific time was dawn of modern era in Nepal 165 years ago. I applied Archaeology Department to recognize it ' First sign of modern clock civilization of Nepal.' According to them, they have no provision to recognize. My file has been neglected in their office since last three years. No hope of official authentication to this history I founded. Because, no educated body is existing in Nepal who will try to realize historical significance of this clock. I appeal, authority must make provision to register this clock as a monument for ' Dawn of modern era in Nepal.' Otherwise, it will be an unknown history to the country if official negligence continued. I hope you will appreciate. Thanks. Applicant, Mohamad Muslim, Kathmandu. Email: mdali32@hotmail.com Mobile: 9803037266
Tue, 14 Feb 2017 23:12 EST
to study in japan
can i apply for japan for student visa?? I am slc passed student and I want to continue my study in japan with slc certificate plz tell me detail ...junkerxudip121@gmail.com is my gmail account..!!
Bishaw Raj bam
Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:47 EST
My hobby is one time I goinge to Japanese but only students vesa not a work visa can I tell me any idea how to going Japanese .but what document acppet at Japanese students visa I don't know plz can I send me all the kinds formula my Emil Id but
Can you used my Emil
Fri, 3 Feb 2017 15:53 EST
can i apply for japan for student visa
i have passed slc in 069.plz tell me
Neeraj Mishra
Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:03 EST
Work Visa
Sir i want work visa of japan .How can i apply for japanese work visa.
Ashiqui Kumal
Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:32 EST
Visa cancelation
Some one is living in japan as student but he is now unable to continue his study in Japan.Being as his spouse, I want to call him back to Nepal cancelling his visa. How can I do this?
Rajan mishra
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 05:59 EDT
Further study
can i apply for student visa with my diploma in civil engineering certificates...plz reply me in ...rm9022320@gmail.com
kushraj bhandari
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 04:48 EDT
can I study in Japan with certificate of slc
I am slc passed student and I want to continue my study in Japan.So,I want to know that may I get chance to study in Japan with slc certificate.I hope I will get my answer.(ku111@facebook.com)
damodar bhattarai
Tue, 5 Jul 2016 10:42 EDT
I want to go japan for working
Respecter sir i am Damodar i want to go japan for working. how can i go i am slc passed studant plese help me.please mail me my email add- (damudar977@gmail.com)

pravin rawal
Fri, 3 Jun 2016 14:35 EDT
Dear Sir

in 2012 i get student visa in westcoast language school.and after 9 months i came back Nepal due to personal problem ,after few months my visa is expired .i have got only 13 months visa. now i want to go back japan .how can i proceed
thank you.
pravin rawal

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Japanese Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Japan, and such topics will be deleted.