Japanese embassies in nearby countries

» Bangladesh

» India

» Pakistan

» Sri Lanka

Japanese embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Kathmandu

Japanese flag Embassy of Japan in Kathmandu

Address1253, Narayan Gopal Sadak Panipokhari
Ward No. 3 Kathmandu (North)
PostalPO Box 264
Phonelocal: (01) 442.6680
international: +977.1.442.6680
Faxlocal: (01) 441.4101
international: +977.1.441.4101
Web sitehttp://www.np.emb-japan.go.jp/

» Can I visit Japan without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 161–170 of 326, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 > >>
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 22:35 EST
hello dear sir/mam this is kush md of b2k educational consultancy pvt. ltd. I am requesting that I have some person who are asking about student visa for japan . how to consult them about it because I don't have any knowledge how to proses it please can u give me any ide . my email is b2kedu@gmail.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:40 EST

जाम जापान
rajendra dahal
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:38 EST
be entrance
i am wondering to kow when the be entranc is going to be held by japanese ambassy
Debin gurung
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 02:08 EST
Hi dear sir and madam I want to ask that whether I can apply for a student visa of japan or not because I had just completed my slc level so if there is any way to study in japan please kindly send me ur feedback in my email I.e gurungdebin@gmail.com am eagerly waiting for your reply thanks.
Rudra Chhetri
Sat, 30 Nov 2013 00:40 EST
To Know Information
Dear sir and madam
I just want to know the information about how long i have to wait for the dependent process.Because my wife is in Maebashi-shi, Gunma, Japan.She went ther in student visa and it's been 6 month she went there.thankyou.

Hope To Get Positive News Soon From Your Side.
Your Sincerly,
Rudra chhetri
phon:9803585000 Thankyou.
Hari Rai
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 01:16 EST
To Know about Percentage
Hellow Sir,
I want to go Japan & I have passed +2 but my percentage is low 41% only.so sir Please tell me Only Japense Language is Important or Percentage also needed to go Japan.Hope You send me Message in Keenkabin@gmail.com.
Thank With Best Regards,
Raju tamang
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:50 EST
work visa
Sir / madam
how I apply working visa
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 03:15 EST
visit visa
konnichiba, Im asish gurung, i have just received a sponser letter from japan for 3 months. and they called me in embessy at 15 nov 2013 so my question is what documents do i need to provide at embessy and is there any effects or not during the ELECTION.?
Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:58 EST
why we student can`t get working visa easily if company are ready to hire us ?
why immigration always try to find differences between our studied subject and work....... not only vocational college student but also university students
Prasun Khatiwoda
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:33 EST
To apply for scholarship
Hello! I am a student of grade 12 and i want to know if i can get scholarship from the embassy to study in japan.thank u,waiting for ur reply.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Japanese Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Japan, and such topics will be deleted.