Jamaican flag High Commission of Jamaica in Port-of-Spain

AddressHigh Commission of Jamaica
2 Newbold Street
St Clair, Port-of-Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
Phonelocal: (868) 622.4995
international: +1.868.622.4995
Faxlocal: (868) 622.9043
international: +1.868.622.9043

Comments on this High Commission

Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:10 EST
over stay an married
hi good day im Married but i have overstay my time, i was granted volu tary departure can i come back in Trinidad?
Anne Dookie
Tue, 26 Nov 2019 22:08 EST
My partner passport
I have sent my partner passport to renew with the Jamaica consulate of curacao since March,he said it was send to Trinidad and he have mail to inquire about the passport several times and haven't received any reply.My question is where and who should I talk to about this issue.
suzette mohammed
Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:34 EDT
Just married to a Jamaican i would like to apply for Residence for my husband
Hi good morning i just got married to husband who is a Jamaican can you guide us for his Residence

Wed, 22 May 2019 17:14 EDT
Passport Renewal
I have a friend who has resided in Trinidad for the past five years. His passport recently expired this month. Can you share with me the necessary procedures in which it can be renewed?
Crisola lewin
Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:48 EDT
Marriage and legal matters
I've been married for five years now to a Trinidadian and would like to begin the legal process for citizenship.I would like to get your advice on how to go about doing so.I've never returned to Jamaica since my marriage but I'm planning on returning for a short visit next month.
Tue, 9 Apr 2019 02:13 EDT
Visitors visa
Am jamaican currently
living in trinidad also married and my application for permanent residence is in process..but I want to visit British virgin islands how I go about do that.
Pauline Ricketts
Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:29 EST
passport renewal
Good day, i am a jamaican missionary living in suriname. My passport expired on the 12th of July 2017. Shortly after it expired it got misplaced when i moved to the city. Can you tell me what documents to send to get a new passport, what will be the cost? i have a copy of the old passport, let me know if it can be of any help
Dave Baptiste
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:42 EDT
My friend is Jamaican an her passport has expired can she pay extra an get it faster thank you
golam mostofa
Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:38 EDT
I like a job
I'm weldar I work in saudearob trubarabia co.ltd 8 years
I cn welding s.s2" c.s2" p91 2" power plant job
I net ur help can u call me 00881750360503
Orretta Barnes
Thu, 6 Sep 2018 20:51 EDT
My son
I have a son here but my passport was taken away by immgration and now I was granted to leave the country on the 17 and I want to bring my two year old child to Jamaica with me on a one-way ticket can he be granted to enter the country on a one-way ticket

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Jamaican High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Jamaica, and such topics will be deleted.