Israeli flag Consulate-General of Israel in Miami

Address100 N. BISCAYNE BLVD, SUITE 1800
Miami, FL 33132
Phonelocal: (305) 925.9400
international: +1.305.925.9400
Faxlocal: (305) 925.9455
international: +1.305.925.9455
Web site

Comments on this Consulate-General

Benjamin Joseph kirat
Wed, 27 May 2020 07:51 EDT
Need to know when I can travel to Israel American passport
Rachel Shimshon
Thu, 28 Nov 2019 15:30 EST
Hi I need make appointment for renewal passport,please respond on my email.
Halevy Sari
Wed, 6 Mar 2019 07:18 EST
Do i have the right to elect if I am a citizen but not a resident of israel?if so where? what do i have to bring with me?would it be the same day as in israel?all the details will help me a lot!!!
Tank you!!!!
Charlie Hardoon
Tue, 12 Feb 2019 08:43 EST
I would like to set up an appointment. 917-826-0786-for a notarize a letter.please can you give me an appointment as soon as possible
jonathan kohen
Fri, 26 Jan 2018 17:09 EST
I need an appointment toget copy of my birth certificate .
pls call me or send me an appoitment to get my israeli birth certificate . my phone number is;754-301-1111 thanks very much.
sara skoczylas
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:36 EST
i need to notrize
alexander vardi
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 13:59 EST
israely consulate
i try to rich consulate in any way,the webside is complicated,left messages a few times,no answer,and i really don"t know how to reach them
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:39 EDT
My daughter israeli citizen Noemie BERREBI. She is sixteen. She lives in USA since 6 years and studies to miami.
Recently she got a document for israeli Army.
We want to fix this situation with your office.
May i have an appointment for that ? . Thank you.
esther Rozenstein
Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:36 EST
passport expired
I have Israeli passport which was expired 2 years ago.
I need to renew it
Your WEB site does not give clear advise for such simple question.
I left many messages, no avail.
Can anybody explain what person like me has to do?
my email
sidney maurer
Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:18 EDT
right for daughter to go to israel
I am 87 yrs old and have a daughter 18 my grandchildren have all been to ,Israel their mother is Jewish this daughter is from father Jewish but mother Philippine American Catholic
Can you help me I am a holocaust survivor. Birth right program exception?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Israeli Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Israel, and such topics will be deleted.