Guatemalan flag Consulate-General of Guatemala in Phoenix

Address4747 N. 7th Street, Suite 410
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Phonelocal: (602) 200.3660
international: +1.602.200.3660
Faxlocal: (602) 200.3661
international: +1.602.200.3661

» Can I visit Guatemala without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Larry Hanson
Thu, 8 Dec 2016 15:28 EST
vehicle passage.
I am planning to drive my car to and through Guatemala. what documents will be needed?
Sat, 12 Nov 2016 23:01 EST
I need to obtain my passport can I do it online or do I have to go to the office
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:12 EDT
need new people
They curly and chubby short lady are rude asf
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:07 EDT
have a friend he is from guatemala and is married over there he has been over here in the US for more then 3 years and wants to get a divorce with out having to go back to guatemala is he able to file for a divorce here and what if his spouse dose not respond..."
Gail Basham
Thu, 5 Feb 2015 14:32 EST
Clothing for kids
I am interested in taking clothing for the children of Guatemala. I have visited the country on several occasions and know the need. How can I easily transport more than two suitcases the next time I travel there?
Are there limits as to what I can take into the country?
Jesus Jimenez
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 14:36 EST
necesitamos un consulado en las vegas
necesitamos un consulado en las vegas
marlene montoya
Sat, 5 Jul 2014 01:08 EDT
my boyfriend/husband just got taken into custody this evening and i want to know if he will be deportrd
What do i/we need to do to get papers for my boyfriend/husband to reside here in the US legally? We want to get married and I gave contacted different agencies and asked but never got a direct answer!! I am so afraid he will be deported and i will never see him again. I PRAY TO GOD SOMEONE CAN HELP ME/US AND TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO DO. PLEASE HELP US. PLEA SE!!!!!
Fri, 9 May 2014 11:51 EDT
Regarding merriage in Guatemala
The procedure goes through the Family Court closer to you. They will advise you on how to represent yourself to file the divorce. It is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done and you will need the service process server person, to be the eyes of the court while handling back and forwards paperwork from the person in Guatemala. It is the law to send all t
he paperwork to the person in Guatemala however if he doesn't respond it will be a by default divorce. The option of paying an attorney is always there however the process will still take time and is the same, except that it is handled by an expert.I wish you the best.
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 20:59 EDT
Marriage in Guatemala
I am a US citizen and married in Guatemala, under unfaithful circumstances. My ex and I have been separated almost two years now, and I am engaged in the US. My fiancé and I want to pursue marriage but I'm not sure if my marriage from Guatemala is acknowledged here, if so how do I go about getting it dissolved or a divorce? Please help.
Sintia Soberanis
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:28 EDT
Born in Guatemala, Guatemala; brought to the United States when I was 10 years old. I am now 17 year old about to graduated from high school in May 22. I am looking for scholarships for students born in Guatemala. If you have any information on any scholarship I can apply to please email me at:
Thank you.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Guatemalan Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Guatemala, and such topics will be deleted.