German embassies in nearby countries

» China

» Japan

» Mongolia

» North Korea

» South Korea

» Taiwan

German embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Hong Kong

German flag Consulate-General of Germany in Hong Kong

AddressUnited Centre, 21st floor
95 Queensway
Hong Kong
Phonelocal: 2105.8777
international: +852.2105.8777
Faxlocal: 2865.2033
international: +852.2865.2033
Web site
Visa forms Online Schengen visa application

» Can I visit Germany without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Fri, 9 Mar 2018 22:53 EST

The honorable Generous.
In the name of God, the most Merciful and the most Gracious. All praises be to God, the lord of the world, the master of the day after, the creator of everything in this universe.
We of the Delta Study Center Foundation are an educational foundation for orphaned children and poor children. The foundation was founded in 2006 which is addressed on Adil Makmur Street, Dolopo District, Madiun Regency, East Java, Indonesia. We of the Delta Study Center Foundation desperately need the help of the generous brothers.
The foundation aims to assist the learning process in facing the national exam for orphans and children from poor families who do not have enough finance to continue to get education from primary and secondary education for the better future of children
The Delta Study Center Foundation is funded by the community environment and benefactors around Dolopo Sub-district, Madiun District, East Java, Indonesia to keep this foundation to support the education of orphaned children and poor children.
The Delta Study Center Foundation currently has: 1 person leader, 6 teachers, 1 administrative staff, 1 hygiene worker, and students from orphans and the poor with approximately 150 children divided into 50 children aged 11-12 studying in Primary School and 100 children aged 13-15 years who are still studying in Junior High School. In 2015, we educated more than 200 children by December 2017. By the end of the year, the number of students will usually increase.

Link to download real condition Delta Study Center Education Foundation :

Every month we have to spend money to help the learning activities for orphans and poor children in our place. Among others is for the provision of package books, exercise books, notebooks and writing equipment, electricity costs, room repair costs, the cost of house contracts that we occupy each month, the cost of drinking. For the house we live in, we are still renting. In the future we aspire to have a place of its own so do not rent anymore. We are very concerned with education for orphans and poor children in our city. The managers and teachers with brush serve for the children even if not paid. The children are very happy to learn at the Delta Study Center Foundation because it is free. Every month we have to spend around $ 1950 for our foundation operations. Photo reality of the Delta Study Center foundation we send via email.
Generous, we desperately need your help to create intelligent, learned, noble, and well educated children in our city. We want you to be a regular monthly donor to assist the foundation's operations.
Hopefully God replied the favor of your help. Thank You

Your help can be distributed to our account number:
Code Jatim Indonesia Bank : 114
Account Number : 0052778611
Foundation Leadership : NUR WAHYUDI
Phone Number : +6285334455667
Email :
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 03:20 EDT
complain about Mr. Wang's working attitude in service of verification documents
I would like to strongly complain one of the staff -Mr Wang’s attitudes in the verification service including letting customers wait for him about long time, and throwing pen on the table to me as well as raising voice rudely in the public while he is doing his duty.
I went to the service of verification academic documents in Germany Consulate-General of Hong Kong. I met Mr. Wang who is the staff worked there in the counter 3. He asked me to copy the certification as A4 because they only accepted A4 sized copies. I said to him thank you and went to copy the document. After I came back, he was not in the counter, and I and another customer waited him for about 30 minutes, and the securities called him a few times. When he came back to the counter, he showed his rudeness and unprofessional attitudes towards to me, and he kept ask me if I needed the verification in the back. I was puzzled a little and then answered him politely that in the front would be fine, and it was not necessary in the back. Then he threw his pen on the table to me, and raised his voice loudly and spoke to me rudely in front of the public. I was shocked and asked him to explain a little bit more, because I do not know exactly the Germany rules about verification. In Australia, the verification can be put in the front page of the document.
I feel I am humiliated and threatened in the public by his rudeness. As a highly educated person, I am surprised that how can he delivered this unprofessional service with threatening attitudes at work, and I do not believe that he is qualified to provide the service for the Consulate-General Germany of Hong Kong.
Weng from Philippines
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:30 EDT
Hello I'm Filipino who got married to a German guy this month of Sept..i want to know sir madam if i need to report our marriage in the German consulate...i also did report our marriage in Philippines consulate..please can give me the exact details..thank all of you
Dennis Lam
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:49 EST
Das ist comme du vin.
To the consulate only,
I went to hospital in 3 feb 2013 Ruttonjee hospital Wan Chai Hong Kong. I stung by a big wasp and went to emerg. they give me a small light blue pill and later I ate dinner went ot take a bath and the half body blood vessel is breaking and edema swelling and leg has bacteria expanding swelling they give me a biscuit check me I can eat I ate and the thoats is getting acidic a lead poison appear and you eat to much can food and police taking no very serious they want some success. You dont feel like eating after few bit you dont want to eat.and the tongue has lost the taste and is rusting damage burning if you eat crisp is difficult you lost all the fun.

Dennis Lam 25779850.
Dennis Lam
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:54 EDT
commis de vin mit icemachine
In 1980 December my house in Happy Valley has been rob. My mother jewelly has been all gone by 7 men from next building area they climb back to the next building and run away. At that time they don't like any pro germany like jude or any WWII left out General or soldier you have to die. My old adress 81 Wongnei chong Rd. 4,5fl.Happy Valley Hong Kong.At that time any CC business worth $5 and slowly and not understand loss slowly close down the business. My restaurant is called Orchid Garden Restaurant because personnel is too old no one want to leave so... The people is very violent come with couple and hit you one and hit you twice and call you to say sorry if not pay and not sorry they call police , police don't not like soldier boy rich .

Dennis Lam Tel:25779850 home

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the German Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Germany, and such topics will be deleted.