Other French posts in India

» Bangalore

» Kolkata

» Mumbai

» New Delhi

French embassies in nearby countries

» Afghanistan

» Bangladesh

» Nepal

» Pakistan

» Sri Lanka

French embassies worldwide

French flag Consulate-General of France in Pondicherry

Address2, Marine Street
605001 Pondicherry
Phonelocal: (0413) 223.1000
international: +91.413.223.1000
Faxlocal: (0413) 223.1001
international: +91.413.223.1001
Web sitehttp://ambafrance-in.org/-Pondichery,1501-

» Can I visit France without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 1310, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 > >>
C. Kichenamourty
Thu, 8 Dec 2016 12:19 EST
Hereis my email address.
Yours sincerely
Tue, 6 Dec 2016 10:00 EST
Regarding Nationality
dear sir I am studying in france. I am doubts on applying nationality. I need your mail id . Please post your email address.
Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:28 EST
There is a typing mistake in the year of the franco indian treaty, Please reqd as 1956. Yours sincerely
C. Kichenamourty
Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:22 EST
The franco-indian treaty of cession of 1856 came into force on 16.08.1962. Yours sincerely
C. Kichenamourty
Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:12 EST
Ramesh P
You have to prove that your father or mother was french at the time of your birth. Yours sincerely
Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:15 EST
Dear sir,
Maximum answers you replied about treaty,
I am confused and not clear about exact date.
So clarify which is the date of entry into force of the Treaty of Cession?.
Exact date please mention?
Thanking you sir.
Wed, 30 Nov 2016 01:14 EST
French Nationality
My grandfather born on Tamilnadu he married my grandmother she born on pondicherry . In father birth certificate my grandmother name and her father name is wrong . We done name correction in gazette of Puducherry . Is it ok for applying French nationality.
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 19:30 EST
The alleged correction of name in Gazette has the effect of a change only from the date of publication, under indian rules.
The errors (clerical mistakes) in etat civil document registered under french law can be made under section 99 of civil code by way of competent court's judgment. I presume that your father was not a french nastional as born to a Indian father. Yours sincerely
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 18:10 EST
Reg French Nationality
I am living in France for past one year .My father born on 1964 in pondicherry. My grandfather (Died) born in Tamilnadu and my grandmother born in Pondicherry . I can apply French Nationality
Anitha Roy
Tue, 22 Nov 2016 13:23 EST
need a form to register my marriage
Please send me a please send me a marriage registration
form in my gmail Id I'll print it out . Anitharoy80@gmail.com

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the French Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of France, and such topics will be deleted.