Ecuadorian flag Consulate of Ecuador in Houston

Address4200 Westheimer, Suite 218
Houston, TX 77027
Phonelocal: (713) 572.8731
international: +1.713.572.8731
Faxlocal: (713) 572.8732
international: +1.713.572.8732

Comments on this Consulate

antonio acevedo
Thu, 1 May 2014 22:45 EDT
how to obtain information to get a passaport
i call ur office just a recording answer my call,i try to leave a masage and ur box is full,i try to fax you some information ur fax is out of order,how can we get intoch with the ecuadorian consulado ,i email u some information and never was respond,i drove to4200 westimer #218 no one home please i need to get my wife a passaport her dad is 95 year old and is in the hospital ,some one tell me watz going on
Deborah Fuselier
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:49 EDT
import pet bird traveling with me
I have the health certificate approval of USDA-APHIS-VS. I also have a CITES permit for my pet bird. The bird will travel with me in the cabin of United Airlines flight from Houston to Quito. How do I obtain an Import Permit from Ecuador? Is this required in addition to my other documents for the bird?
Rose Santiago
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:17 EDT
double citizenship
I am a United States citizen and born in Ecuador, my parents are Ecuadorians. I would like to know the process of becoming citizen of Ecuador with out losing my United States Citizenship. I would like to know what documents I need to fill out and where do I get it and where do I have to go. I try calling the number 713-572-8731 but it is always unavailable (it always busy), is there another contact number that I can call?, If I can get any help and information I will appreciate. My email is, Thank you!
Lidia Valdivieso
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:51 EDT
To Whom it May Concern
It is 1:43 pm, and I have called to the staff, but it was not answered, acoording to work schedule, it is open from 9:00 am to 3:pm, and also there is not way to leave a message, because the box is full,
I am an American Citizens, and also I am Ecuadorian born, I woul like to know how to oftein an Ecuadorian passaport .
Your Cooperation in this matter, will be apprecieted.
Lidia Valdivieso
Deborah Fuselier
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 10:41 EST
Pet permit?
How do I obtain the form to request a permit to import my pet bird with me when I go to Ecuador? I have all US documents.
Jeffery Daniel Ullrich
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:50 EDT
Immigration Help
I don't speak much Spanish so could,please help me
with any and all information and proceedure to get
the proper documents on-line to secure a (retire
ment visa) and any and all documents that I will
be needing to re-locate to Ecuador
Connie Carter
Sat, 11 May 2013 19:28 EDT
The best help ever
The Consulate's office in Houston has continued to be very helpful to me. I have needed their assistance, asked them questions, etc. on several occasions and every time I have received the best treatment you can imagine. They are knowledgebale, kind, caring and helpful. I very much appreciate the Consulate and staff in Houston.
syed arif
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:38 EST
perminant visa
i am us citizen and 53 years old, how much money i need to put in CD account just for survive two person on interest. please need your advise, greatly appreciated, and Thank you. my email address-

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Ecuadorian Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Ecuador, and such topics will be deleted.