Cook Islands flag Consulate-General of the Cook Islands in Auckland

Address1st Floor, 127 Symonds Street
New Zealand
Phonelocal: (09) 366.1100
international: +64.9.366.1100
Faxlocal: (09) 309.1876
international: +64.9.309.1876

Comments on this Consulate-General

Mon, 4 Sep 2017 20:26 EDT
Replacement birth certificate
Kia orana,

My husband was born in Mangaia in 1983 and is currently living in NZ. He has misplaced his original birth certificate and was wondering how we go about getting a replacement. Please reply to me on
Kimiora joel
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 17:29 EDT
Get a birth certificate
Hello, how can i order my cook island birth certificate as i live in new zealand and misplaced it, please get back to me asap. Thank you
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:04 EDT
Birth certificate
Hey, I've misplaced my original Cook Islands birth certificate and I urgently need a new one.Your help would be kindly appreciated. Cheers.
Clarita Cookson
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:12 EDT
Cook Island Birth Certificate
Iaorana, I am from Rurutu one of Tahiti Islands, but I am currently living in New Zealand. I wanted to know how to get a birth certificate for my friend so I can send it to him. My email address is

Sincerely, Clarita
George-Daniel Burt
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 21:52 EDT
Missed placed
Kia Ora,
I have missed placed my ORIGINAL birth certificate and I really need to get a new one. I was born in the cook islands needing help?
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 03:46 EDT
cook island birth certificate
Hi there,

Can u advise how to go about getting a cook island birth currently in new Zealand and my partner has miss placed his birth can reply to my email
Heaven-lee Ocean Tahere
Sun, 8 Jan 2017 18:57 EST
Birth Certificate
Hello how do i get a cook island birth certificate?? I m currently in New-Zealand. Any ideas please get back to me on my email. Thank you.
Fri, 30 Sep 2016 21:20 EDT
Changing my last name
Hi i am a cook island born with a cook island Birth Cert how can i change my last name??
Manu Brunt
Thu, 29 Sep 2016 02:15 EDT
Cook Island Birth Certificate Replacement From Australia
Im enquiring about how to order/replace my partners Cook Island birth certificate as we currently live in Australia and he has lost his passport also and has no other forms of identification. I'd appreciate your help if you could reply to me via Email:
Sun, 24 Jul 2016 08:41 EDT
yes?hi guys just a quick you guys do original cook island birth certificate ..if use do let me know how can i apply them..because i live in

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Cook Islands Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the Cook Islands, and such topics will be deleted.