Chinese flag Embassy of China in Warsaw

AddressBonifraterska St. 1
00-203 Warszawa (Warsaw)
Phonelocal: (022) 831.3836
international: +48.22.831.3836
Faxlocal: (022) 635.4211
international: +48.22.635.4211
Web site

Comments on this Embassy

Corina Schvindlerman
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 07:09 EDT
Stop Yulin Masacre
Dear Mr. Embassador,
On behalf the animals, we, the defenders of their rights to live, claim stop Yulin festival.
Please consider contributing to our efforts to end dogs being killed for delicacy foods in China. Knowing that stolen pets are the major source of supply is heartbreaking to us.
Did you know, every year, on the summer solstice, thousands of dogs are rounded up to be eaten in Yulin, China as part of a Dog Meat Festival? We believe that this cruel “festival” has no place in the 21st century.
There are so many reasons to end this horrific festival -- warning, the following information may be upsetting.
The Yulin Dog Meat Festival is also a dangerous food safety issue. Dogs sold on the market are sick, poisoned and dying animals. They suffer from horrendous conditions during the long distance, trans-provincial journeys, many days without food and water and may carry contagious disease.
We appeal to you to act in the interest of public health, food safety, animal welfare, and the image of Guangxi and China. The Yulin Dog Meat Festival is a business operation that undermines the national and public interest. The Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region government is at a historical juncture. The Dog Meat Festival must end.
Thank you in advance,
Thu, 2 Jun 2016 03:52 EDT
Transit within 72 hrs
do i need a visa if i only transit from Beijing to Hong Kong within 72 hours and few days later leave Hong Kong to other China cities but stay over 72 hours then back to Hong Kong and from Hong Kong to other countries e.g. Thai Land or Tai Wan

I am holding a Poland passport ....

Thanks very much for reply me asap as I need to fly to Hong Kong very soon within 4 days
tjitse johannes dondorp gmail:: dondorpjohn777@g
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 06:03 EDT
trip to china
do i need as a eurpopean citicien,visa for china.How can I enter China , by invitation? What is needed to visit a friend in China. Do I need injections?? Invitation document?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Chinese Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of China, and such topics will be deleted.