Chinese flag Embassy of China in Reykjavik

AddressVidimelur 29
107 Reykjavík
Phonelocal: 552.6751
international: +354.552.6751
Faxlocal: 562.6110
international: +354.562.6110
Web site

Comments on this Embassy

Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:55 EST
If you want to come to Canada to study or work temporarily or travel to any country of your choice, you will probably

need a study permit or a work permit. If you have applied for a study or work permit, your visa will be issued to you at

the same time as your permit. You do not need to apply separately or to pay an additional fee. your visa is ready for you

Kindly contact Dr Frank for more info at

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Chinese Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of China, and such topics will be deleted.