Canadian flag Consulate of Canada in Phoenix

NotesThis consulate is closed.

» Can I visit Canada without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Vini Desai
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:34 EDT
Visitor Visa
I am planing to visit Canada in my winter break. I have a cousin staying there as a immigrant. I study graduate study in United States of America. What is the fees for visa application fees? How long will it take and what is the procedure? What documents are required?
Quamnielle McAfee
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:05 EDT
Moving to Canada From the US
Hi my boyfriend myself and our son are looking to move to Canada. we are looking to apply for a work permit but need a job first. in order to get a job you need a permit. my boyfriend is also enrolled in school and would like to continue that is Canada. what is our best option to move to Canada.
Eric Peterson
Sat, 30 May 2015 12:24 EDT
Where is your Canadian Consulate office in Arizona?
I have friends in Arizona that want to come to Canada
as landed immigrants.

Where is the nearest Canadian Consulate.

They are fed up with Obama and his policies
Nathalie Rochon
Thu, 28 May 2015 04:04 EDT
about financial, school, hearing aids, etc...
Hi I need infos for help financial. And I have my green card since 2011. So I had working last year 8 months. I transferred another job. Questions? Can I apply SSI. Or DES. I just know little bite. 2011-2016 (5 yrs) Can I go to office DHS for promise Oaths make I make permanente American and but I divorced 2013. And I have one daughter Misty ( born in Phoenix, Az. 2009). Whatever. I need exactly understand very clear. Thank you. Can have availability the day. The time?. Please take a interview with interpretation. One time. Thank you very much. Good day! Thanks Understanding. Nathalie
Sarah Geronimo
Mon, 11 May 2015 18:22 EDT
My Uncle has been granted B2 Tourist US Visa. Do we need to apply for visa to Canada if we only plan on staying for 1 week?
Doug Page
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:32 EDT
Original Canadian Red Ensign Flags
I know this will probably be a long shot, but does anyone know where I can possibly sell my collection of Canadian Red Ensign Flags? I will be moving and these have been in my possession since 2002. These flags were hand made in Canada, and though it is hard to let them go, I just can't keep on hauling so much stuff around anymore.

Here is a web link that I put together so other can see what these beautiful flags look like.

You can also reach me via the web link.
Bob the rude jerk
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:34 EST
I give my country a bad name
I make loud noise to disturb people who are simply trying to relax, because my personal amusement is more important than the peace of everyone around me. Fortunately the police came and taught me a lesson in civilized behavior.
Bob The Drummer
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:09 EST
Some Canadian Visitors Need a lesson in manners
a uniformed service vetran I was always tas
ked with being abreast with customs and laws so that I wouldnt look foolish and embarass my country. This year I had the memorable displeasure of meeting a real couple of jerks. Canadians calling\ our police no matter what time of day about me playiong my drums, At 530 pm on n3ew years eve the canadians have police at my door because I was platying g radio to pass timde
Michael Craven
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:02 EST
Citizenship questions
It seems that the local Canadian Consulate here in the Phoenix, AZ area has been permanently closed. I would like to find out about gaining Canadian citizenship. How should I go about this? Any information would be appreciated. Thank You.
Leslie R. Young
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:04 EST
Friend who needs medication
Hi there,

I am contacting you on behalf of someone I have met while vacationing here in Yuma. The woman is from Saskatchewan and had only planned on being here until the end of February. But, in the meantime, she and her husband ended up buying a mobile home in a park here in Yuma and now they plan on staying until March 15th or so. Her problem is, is that she had a brain tumour removed a few years back but is now on medication for life and she is going to run out before returning home to Canada. She checked to see if one of her children could send it to her, but found that it would be illegal to do so.

Is there some other way that she can obtain the required medication without having to return home?

I am sending this on her behalf as she does not have access to a computer at all.


Leslie R Young

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Canadian Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Canada, and such topics will be deleted.