Canadian flag Honorary Consulate of Canada in Kathmandu

AddressLal Durbar Marg - 48
Phonelocal: (01) 444.1976
international: +977.1.444.1976

» Can I visit Canada without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Tue, 26 Nov 2019 04:25 EST
Work and live in Canada
work and live in canada
work and live in Toronto Canada, vacancies for the post of receptionist, accountant, cashier, chef, store keeper, driver, security, waiter, cook, etc. for more information send your CV and resume to hotel email address
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:00 EDT
Study & Working Visa in Canada
Respected Sir!
Good Morning,

I’m Bhobindra Bahadur Sawat. I want to working & Study for Canada. How to I will get I Skill in work premit visa and immigration visa. If possible then how to processing and where I will contact.
Please sir this is my email
Thank you

Best Regard
Currently in EL-Fasher.
Ghimire, Bhupendra
Tue, 31 Jul 2018 00:05 EDT
How could i able to get into Canada for work, any possibilities ?
To, H.E,
Consulate of Canada in Kathmandu

Sir, Im BG from Nepal, Im desperately wondering if i could have any chances to apply for Canadian work permit, as Ive been working on Security/Administrative supervisory field since 10 years(Nepal & China)apparently, along with graduation degree & different language efficiencies.
I would be much obliged if you could detailed me some pros & cons on my email i.e;

Thank you for your attention.

Currently in China.
Indra Kumar pun
Sun, 3 Jun 2018 23:56 EDT
About to working visa
Dear sir/mam
Have a good day,
Sir/ mam I’m indra Kumar pun Magar I’m from Nepal.
I want to working for Canada. How to I will get work premit visa and immigration visa. If possible then how to I will processing and where I will contact.
Please sir this is my email I’d idpun1@gmail.come leave the maile.
Thank you
Warm regard,
Indra Magar
Binod Ghimire
Fri, 25 May 2018 23:35 EDT
How can i get canadian permanent resident card?
Respected sir,

I am from Nepal i have complected Master degree from Tribhuvan university,Nepal in English( M.A in English ) Nowdays i have been writing several articles regarding a geopolitical issues. I have 5 years profession teaching in experience in different institutions.I am so eagar to get a permanent resident...sir any chances in context ....?
Harpreet singh
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:51 EDT
Working visa in canada
Sir plz give me a one chance in your company i am very hadwork plz send me any option this is my num +919463432232
kamal sharma
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 13:34 EDT
study in canada
can anybody tell me how can i apply for the scholarship in Canada .
As i am the earth quake victim . please do a kind favor .
If possible send me the mail address and the possible way for applying.
Sun, 22 May 2016 03:47 EDT
GIC Account

I want to know how can i open my GIC( Guarantee Investment Certificate) from Nepal and transfer my GIC fund to Canadian Bank. Non of the bank is accepting a request to open GIC for Nepalese students. I already have my offer letter in hand from Seneca college but i am facing a lot of problem in transferring my fund to Canada. Is there not a single bank in Nepal who deals with Canada? Why is to so difficult for Nepalese students to apply to Canada? Does not Canadian Government provide any kind of facility to Nepalese students.

Kindly help me solve my query. My email id is,

I look forward for your response soon as i have very few time left for the processing.
Thu, 5 May 2016 16:03 EDT
Student visa
Excuse me!!
can i apply for student visa....with my slc passed certificate or 1st year passed certificate because i m having gap problem in 2nd year since 2 years.. plz mail me at
sudan karki
Sat, 30 Apr 2016 05:04 EDT
Sir i want to apply canada as a earth victim. what are the requirement for visa and where can i get online form.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Canadian Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Canada, and such topics will be deleted.