Australian embassies in nearby countries

» Afghanistan

» Bangladesh

» India

» Pakistan

» Sri Lanka

Australian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Kathmandu

Australian flag Embassy of Australia in Kathmandu

Phonelocal: (01) 437.1678
international: +977.1.437.1678
Faxlocal: (01) 437.1533
international: +977.1.437.1533
Web site

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 1–10 of 278, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 > >>
hardev singh bob
Tue, 18 Oct 2016 03:12 EDT
If anybody want to go Australia for work .study . Vist call me
Yubraj Acharya
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 21:21 EDT
Study/ Work
I am a student.I am passed slc exam in B+
I am going to Austrila to Study and then tell me what we can apply
rosy lamsal
Tue, 12 Jul 2016 01:03 EDT
dearsir/mam I am from poor family and I could not effort more money in Nepal to study pcl nursing after SLC so I hope you will understand my problem
amit kumar kushawaha
Sun, 3 Jul 2016 09:08 EDT
want to go australia for study
Respacted dear sir, madam
i m amit kumar kushawaha from nepal .i m very poor and and i have lost my father also and my mother have a big dream that i went ausralia for study .please let me how much marks will need to go australia.please reply the msg in 9804273447. i hope u that u really response me a positive responce. and the method of going australia for australia.
thanku for reading my comment.
Durga bdr karki
Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:22 EDT
student vissa
Dear sir/madam,I have taken +2 exam from science faculty but I am afraid that my percentage won't come high and i'm taking ielts class also for getting a chance to study in Australia and I'm interested in IT course does percentage effects and how much marks have to be obtained to get vissa for Australia please reply
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 05:30 EDT
dear sir I have passed out slc this year and I want to know the easiest way to go austrilia
Raman Pun
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 02:17 EDT
want to go australia for good computer education
dear sir @ madam I have passed 10+2 in highest 2nd div and I am very interested to study in BCA with scholarship in Australia please give me your valuable idea and process.
Ratna purja
Sun, 12 Jun 2016 17:08 EDT
Work visa
Dear sir or madam!
I would like to ask I want to work in Australia as a balloon artist. How do I apply?
arun thapa
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:07 EDT
Dear sir
I am not educated but i can speak english and i can do any job so i just want to ask how we can go australia what we have to do
bibekanand kushwaha
Wed, 8 Jun 2016 04:22 EDT
respected seniors.... I have given the slc exam just this year and I want to study +2 science[bio-GROUP] in australia.... I hope I will get A+ marks in slc... is there necessary to give ielts exam.....please give me details what I have to do....

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Australian Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Australia, and such topics will be deleted.