Zambian embassies in nearby countries

» Angola

» Botswana

» Congo-Kinshasa

» Ethiopia

» Kenya

» Malawi

» Mozambique

» Namibia

» Nigeria

» Tanzania

» Zimbabwe

Zambian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Pretoria

Zambian flag High Commission of Zambia in Pretoria

Address570 Ziervogel Street (off Hamilton St.)
South Africa
PostalPO Box 12234, Arcadia
Phonelocal: (012) 326.1847
international: +27.12.326.1847
Faxlocal: (012) 326.2140
international: +27.12.326.2140

» Can I visit Zambia without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 1–10 of 199, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 > >>
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 03:58 EST
emergancy passport
Can I travel to zambia with a temporary passport? I am a south african resident.
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 05:43 EST
Hi, please advice on how to re new a passport in South Africa and the cost.

Best Regard

Mon, 5 Jan 2015 14:24 EST
travelling requirements
hi, I would like to travel to Zambia for the first tym and I'm south African what do I need? Please contact me on
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 02:08 EST
Hi , l want some inform on how to renew zambian driver's license here southafrica.
Sun, 28 Dec 2014 10:54 EST
renewing passport
Hi i want to renew my passport here in south africa i dont know the procedure, can u pls help me. My email is
Sun, 28 Dec 2014 00:31 EST
Will the embassy be open or operating on the Monday, 29th December 2014????
My Zambian passport is still valid but need to be re-printed before renewal of my south african permit.
+27 794 456 420
+27 718 772 218
Ronald Mwamba
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 15:54 EST
Marriage Registration
I hereby write and would like to know the procedure to register my South Africa born with a Zambian Birth Certificate, and also would like to register my marriage to my South Africa under the Zambian jurisdiction before registering here in South Africa.

Kindly advise

patrick odjo musonda
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 01:48 EST
applying for passport
Hi dear
I am congolese zambian my mother she is a zambian and my father is a congolese I want to apply for a passport to follow my mother what should i do and which document should I bring ? My email-address is ""
Thank you !
Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:25 EST
I would comment on coming occasion as my visa to Zambia is not ready yet...
Zingisa Mungamba
Tue, 2 Dec 2014 14:52 EST
re: emergency passport
I am a south African lady, married to a Zambian man. We need to travell to Zambia, my father in-law is ill. Can I use an emergency passport? My emai address is; Thank you.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Zambian High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Zambia, and such topics will be deleted.