Other British posts in France

» Amiens

» Bordeaux

» Calais

» Cherbourg

» Clermont-Ferrand

» Dunkirk

» Le Havre

» Lille

» Lyon

» Marseille

» Montpellier

» Nantes

» Nice

» Paris

» Saumur

» Toulouse

British embassies in nearby countries

» Austria

» Belgium

» Denmark

» Faroe Islands

» Finland

» Germany

» Greece

» Holy See (Vatican)

» Iceland

» Ireland

» Italy

» Luxembourg

» Malta

» Netherlands

» Norway

» Portugal

» Spain

» Sweden

» Switzerland

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Paris

British flag Embassy of the United Kingdom in Paris

Address35, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris
Phonelocal: (01) 4451.3100
international: +33.1.4451.3100
Faxlocal: (01) 4451.3127
international: +33.1.4451.3127
Web sitehttp://www.gov.uk/world/france

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 1–10 of 37, newest first.
1 2 3 4 > >>
You already committed
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:54 EST
acts of war...
The Sanctions, you and your "friends" imposed on Russia under the misguided pressure from America, are considered ACTS OF WAR. This even by your side. It has been shown many times that sanctions on other side, lead to all out wars. Remember Japan vs USA as one of the classroom examples? It is completely immaterial if the one imposing sanctions is "in the right" or the "enemy". It simply is a wrong thing to do and they do not work anyway plus may lead to catastrophe for both sides and beyond.
If they lead only to "do not work" scenario they still punish both sides and it is a matter of degree who gets hurt more. Russia is a huge country, the biggest on earth. Has resources beyond any other coutry's or many combination of few. She can and will overcome these sanctions far better than Europe will.
So Europe that has entered into this insanity under USA's boot, will pay far more than Russia or USA. So who got punished? Of course, America as your supposed friend, will just have their govt's orgasm for the weaker the Europe the happier they are. They are punishing you and Russians in order to weaken both, while claiming undying friendship for you. With friends like these you do not need enemies, for you already have enough.
As for Russia it will soon resolve Ukraine crisis (you created) sanctions or not. The Russian bear does not let anyone tell him what to do in his Taiga, as he does not tell you what to do in your part of the world. So be smart and stay away from issues that can escalate into a final solution for the whole world. Re-read what Einstein said about WW IV. It'll be fought by sticks and stones. Don't make this a reality by doing (frankly) stupid things. It's 21st century and WW III comes before the fourth, remember?
Making threats?
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:32 EST
To biggest country nin the world?
We saw your PM making outright threats to Russia saying something like this:"If they don't change and do something yada yada yada...we will act upon it and act hard."
Another Nato talking head says something like this: We have done over 200 hundreds of military excercises in Europe and will do more to be ready for every eventuality, yada yada yada...
What does this mean? Does this mean you will attack Russia when you think they "deserve" it? If so, another question ARE YOU *&&^$ CRAZY? Do you know what would happen in such case? Even better do your people know what would happen in such case? They are the ones who vote for you in what passes for democracy both in UK and America. Do they know what they vote for? Well they better for the Russian bare will defend his TAIGA with everything they have, and they mean EVERYTHING. The moment you fire even an arrow from your famous long bows, let alone send in the tanks, they will retaliate with full force of their arsenal, not only at the local attackers but at all mother countries of the psychopats attacking them. Mr. PM do you know what that actually mean??? If you do and continue with your threats and worse carry out your threats, you will have committed a national suicide and the end of the World as we know it. Is this what your threats are about?
No one is scared in Russian Taiga for the Slavic peope are far more fatalistic that you think and will not back off, EVER again. Cuba was too far and too insignificat for them to stand firm, but Russian Taiga, that is another matter. You are talking sacred soil of Mother Russia and if you think you and your friend can do what Napoleon or Hitler counld not, think again. Hard.
Sun, 2 Nov 2014 17:32 EST
What is wrong with your corporate/govt controlled media? Actually it only looks there is something wrong with their, as someone calls, Russiamania that is raging all over your country. But in reality this is something done deliberately to spread fear and paranoia amongst your suffering population. Fear rules as it was proven in America in the last decade or so. That is fine if this fearmongering is not a real case of Russia demonzation with grave purpose, similar to what was done to Iraq and Afg. before they were attacked under the guise of WMDs and fighting of terror that keeps spreading and increasing as we live and learn.
However, there is a great difference here for consideration: Russia is not a country that can not or is not willing to fight back. For Americans and their "friends" only those countries that can not fight back are targeted. Granada, Panama, Iraq.....etc could not fight back thus they were easy targets. First demonization then attack. So those of us who do want to live on and watch this only planet we have go on, are hoping that this round of Russia demonization is just another one you did many times in the past and is left there. But if not, then London we have a problem, for the Russian bear will not let anyone attack or come to his taiga and will defend it with EVERYTHING he has at his disposal. And that is quite a lot, far more then from days of drunken Yeltzin who gave away so much. That is no more the case thus you proceed at your own risk.
Patrick Louppe
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 04:14 EDT
Tourist visa
My wife and I plan to visit the Uk for about a week's stay.
My wife holds a filipina Passport and is a resident of France with a carte de sejour delivered by prefecture for a 10 year period( Expires in 8 years from now).
What does she needs to do to apply and how long is the processing time so we can plan our UK visit.
Much obliged.
The tide will cover everything & everyone
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:50 EDT
Communities becoming unrecognizable
England knows this story the most. With a new tide of refugees from middle east (thank you America) soon there will be so many of them that most other communities will be unrecognizable and unlivable for the natives. Is this fair to the natives? Even with all the politically correct attitude one must admit no one can justify destruction of local communities in the name of that correctness. What is needed is PEACE in the middle east. While this is worked on, help must be given to local countries to take in the refugees, look after them and then return them home when it is over. Europe can not take any more without itself becoming unlivable. This is no longer just a classic movement of refugees and emigrants. This has become a human tidelwave of enormous proportion and destruction to local countries, if allowed to continu.
No one can ask those who lived on their land for thousand of years to give it up to foreigners that got themselves in trouble or America, as usual suspect did it. Then America must help locally, it is that simple.By the way, ask America how many refugees they took in so far. Hardly any.
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 04:24 EDT
visit UK in few days
hello, i'm a filipina married a french national, i have already my resident permit here in france, i would like to know if they need a visa for visiting London in a few days?
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:52 EDT
UK tourist visa
Dear UK Embassy in Paris,

I am a PRC Passport holder. Currently, I have Schengen Visa issued by France.

May I issue a UK tourist visa from UK Embassy in Paris?

Many thanks

Sun, 10 Aug 2014 06:56 EDT
i have a belgium travel document convention 28 july 1951
so can i visit without visa to uk

Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:13 EDT
I have a gabonaise friend visiting Paris (for a holiday), who i would like to invite London to visit. Can my friend apply for a British visa in Paris and what supporting documents are needed? Can i submit a 'Letter of Invitation' to support the application?
Pole Civil pour le Développement et les Droits de
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 20:20 EDT
Condamnation des agissements du gouvernement chinois à l'encontyre des musulmans Hugor
Lettre ouverte contre les agissements du gouvernement chinois contre les droits des musulmans hugor pour le jeune du Ramadan et le port du voile:
Appel à l'envoi de cette lettre au gouvernement tunisien,à la Présidence de la République,à l'ANC aux institutions de l'ONU et des ambassades étrangères en Tunisie et aux associations internationales des droits de l'Homme:
Nous,associations civiles de Tunisie et du monde condamnons avec la plus grandefermeté les décisions du gouvernement chinois à l'encontre des droits de l'Homme des musulmans Hugor à la libre pratique de leur religion musulmane,notamment le jeune du Ramadan et du port du voile.cette pratique est digne de l'Afrique du Sud à l'époque de l'appartheid et des pratiques ségrégationnistes d'israel à l'encontre des palestiniens et de la France à l'encontre du voile.
Nous condamnons aussi de la même fermeté le silence des institutions internationales des droits de l'Homme ou de leurs lassitudes.
De telles pratiques génère la haine entre les peuples et est génératrice de terrorisme.
Nous demandons au gouvernement chinois de se rétracter de ces pratiques dignes du moyen age et demandons aux états musulmans de décréter des sanctions qui se doivent si ces pratiques ne sont pas éradiquées.Nous demandons aussi à laConférence Islamique, à la Ligue Arabe ainsi qu'aux instances internationales d'assumer leurs devoirs devant de tels agissements .
Pole Civile pour le Développement et des Droits de l'Homme

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.