Other Saint Vincent and the Grenadines posts in USA

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» Washington

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in New York

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines flag Consulate-General of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in New York

Address801 Second Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10017
Phonelocal: (212) 687.4490
international: +1.212.687.4490
Faxlocal: (212) 949.5946
international: +1.212.949.5946

Comments on this Consulate-General

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 10:02 EDT
Birth Paper
I'm trying to renew my passport and I was told that I will need a birthpaper with a parrot logo- I have a birthpaper and I'm a resident of United States- I'm I supposed to travel home to obtain such a birthpaper? this is time consuming and I think they should allowed all who already has a birthpaper to use it- It will make sense if you you getting our birthpaper for the first time, then it's understandable- This is indeed 2014- you will think that Saint vincent will get with the program- still backwards I see-Because of this, I definitely filing for my citizenship- which I could have done a long time ago- I just didn't want to give up my home- but they leave me no other choice- Sad, very sad-
diane cato
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:30 EDT
my hubsand passport was stole.
my hubsand steve m cato was bron in the saint vincent and grenadines. in 2012 his passport was stole we made apolice report . thing are hard right now he is unable to get work ,because i need the pass port to start his paper .to change his citizen ship. can someone please give a hand. here is my email adress dianebritton@comcast.net phone number 773-673-1553
catherine jeanaptiste
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 19:16 EST
My mother name is spell worry on my birth paper,
Rosemarie Denice John
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 03:04 EDT
Obtaining copy of my birth certificate ?
I need to obtain my birth certificate in order to get pertinent documents ! i.e. : Passport , State I.D., DRIVERS LICENSE , etc. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION ! MY BIRTHDATE IS 09/23/63 CONTACT ME @ 9415874544 ! Deeply appreciate !
Elizabeth Guy
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:16 EST
Passport renewal
Good day, my husband is from St. Vincent his passport has expired. How can we go about getting it renewed. I am a us citizen he is a permanent resident of the US. Please instruct me how I can get his passport renewed. Thank you!

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and such topics will be deleted.