South Korean embassies in nearby countries

» Afghanistan

» Bangladesh

» India

» Pakistan

» Sri Lanka

South Korean embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Kathmandu

South Korean flag Embassy of South Korea in Kathmandu

Phonelocal: (01) 427.0172
international: +977.1.427.0172
Faxlocal: (01) 427.5485
international: +977.1.427.5485

» Can I visit South Korea without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 1–10 of 271, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 > >>
Anil Pariyar
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:42 EDT
Study engineering id south korea
Dear sir/madam
I wanna study engineering in south korea. I have done my
+2 science and Bsc in physics and I have been working here since 2011. Is it possible to get scholarship for my study here or what procedures should I follow to get study here.
I would be greatful if you could provide me with the information .
Anil Pariyar
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 07:57 EDT
applying for student visa
i have passed my SLC with distinction and have cleared my 2 securing 1st division i have taken ielts exam and got 7 in aggregate.can i apply for studying in korian university.can it be possible to get scholorship.
looking forward for your reply.
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:43 EDT
Eps form distrub in sitapila,kathmandu
Sir i would to know what is the porcess to fill up the form for eps nepal
Mohan Bahadur Thapa
Sat, 9 Aug 2014 04:01 EDT
Dear sir,
I want to go korea for further as well as job also . what are the process of getting the visa. if i go there by visa , is it allowed or not to work?
pls give me advise :
mauli shrestha
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 01:59 EDT
wanna go study in korea
hi, i have passed my slc and +2 now i wanna go to korea for my study so i am asking how can i get visa to korea or what process should do for apply to go study in korea is there anyway to go korea?
Ramanand yadav
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 10:44 EDT
I'm Further study at korea
Dear sir, I am pass the exam in diploma in mecanical at TU campus IOE so please contact me or message your sincerly student fb id co no.9815744472,9807730926
Rajiv Kumar
Sun, 3 Aug 2014 01:36 EDT
For Student Visa
Dear Sir, I am working here for last 2 years in Korea but Now I would like to exchange my working for my further study. In beginning I was not financially capable to get student visa so I came here in working Visa. For that what should I do for my further study to student Visa. please suggest me the procedures needful for student visa. (
Ashwini sharma
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 02:48 EDT
to have best university for MBA in finance
Dear Sir,
I here to be notify that Me. Ashwini Sharma like to get through the detail knowledge of fees circular with accomdation charges, and hope to have personal visit in your office
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 19:41 EDT
dear sir, i am still working in korea form 1 year and i have a E-9 visa. my employer impress from my work and he want to give my family 3 month visit in korea. so what is the required document for me for this visit visa. e-mail add (
ram thapa
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 07:13 EDT
job for korea
Sir may i konw about eps of korea and how many vacancy out for 2014 eps examinetion please send on

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the South Korean Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of South Korea, and such topics will be deleted.