Nepalese embassies in nearby countries

» Burma (Myanmar)

» Malaysia

» Singapore

» Thailand

Nepalese embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Manila

Nepalese flag Honorary Consulate of Nepal in Manila

Honorary ConsulJose Paulo E. Campos
Address8/F, Pearl Manila Hotel Bldg
1155 Gen Luna Street
Ermita, Manila 1000
Phonelocal: (02) 523.4684
international: +63.2.523.4684
Hours8:30am - 4pm Mondays to Fridays

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Showing comments 61–70 of 117, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > >>
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 02:44 EST
Process singapore visa from Philipines
Dear sir ,
Mr Jesus M Zulueta Jr
1st of i am Nepalese citizen,live in Kathmandu,and my gf is filipino, we have planned to meet and married soon, my gf herself and for me applied for singapore visa, is it possible that she can apply for me to process singapore visa from philipines,if it is possible to apply singapore visa from philipines. Then what types of documents need to further process for singapore from philipines,
please sir can you give me suggestion for this matters via mail or by this waiting for your positive response.
Thank you
kriz Noel B. Castillon
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 03:03 EST
Hi sir/madam,

I wanna visit Nepal for trekking this November-December 2013. I just want to be sure of the things that I need to secure before that day. What else do i need aside from my passport?

How about the visa? can I obtain Visa when I arrive at Kathmandu airport?

Is there a money changer for Philippine peso to Nepalese Rupee in Kathmandu?

Do they require show money?

Thank you! Your reply is a great help for me!
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:44 EST
my bf visit philippines
Hi, im christine. Pls. help me what to do this is too much bothered me. I am married here philippine but not yet separated. I have bf nepali wanting to bring me n marry me in nepal, And there is no problem both of us to marry in nepal. Please help me sme advice. Thanks
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 00:03 EST
To all of Neplese citizen as well as PINOY Citizens.. I would liek to inform you that. To Visit Nepal if any PINOY Citizen wants then they can fly by getting ticket without visa, its visa on arrival at Airport u have to pay 25$ for 15 days visa at airport.. and for nepalese citizen to visit Philippines, they also can go by getting ticket without VISA, and can get on Visa upon arrival at airport for 21 days ( free ) and can extend for more 30-60 days by paying 100$ at immigration.. if any question regarding visa of Philippines and Nepal then u can send me IM at I am Nepali having Pinoy wife. Thanks hope this information helps you much
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 04:25 EST
Nepalese national to work in the Philippines
Good day, what are the process and documents required for a Nepalese national to work in the Phillipines?

likewise his contract will be a year and it is renewable with consent.

anticipating for your feebback, please email me in this add for yur response:

Thanks and be well,
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:18 EST
hi!!my boyfriend was nepali,i want to go nepal,i want to travel from qatar to nepal!!!can i go nepal without visa?!!!if no,how can i get visa?!!and how much me!!!thank you for your concern!!!
ram chandra
Sat, 29 Dec 2012 03:51 EST
visa for phillipines
hi good morning its me ram chandra working in ksa and i am married already but devorced also now i have philipina girl friend and shse is in phillipines i want go phillipines to meet her and i want get married there do i need any documnets and do i have to submit or no? more over there is no issue from my company to go phillipines as vacation waiting your usual support and feed back
Milkos Michael M. Martinez
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:30 EST
Total Registered Nepali in the Philippines
To Hon. Consul Jesus Zulueta Jr.


I would like to inquire your valued office if has the data of total registered Nepali resides in the Philippines please.

Hope to hear from you the soonest time possible.


Best regards,
Milkos Michael M. Martinez
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 05:06 EST
I don't know why!!! people keep on asking same question over and over again. Please read following detail and comment from me/other people regarding the documents.
If you got any other problems please do ask.
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:09 EST
i will visit to nepal im a pilipino girl what i needed documents to travel nepal no need visa and how much money can i show them

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Nepalese Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Nepal, and such topics will be deleted.