Canadian embassies in nearby countries

» Barbados

» Cuba

» Dominican Republic

» Haiti

» Jamaica

Canadian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Port-of-Spain

Canadian flag High Commission of Canada in Port-of-Spain

AddressMaple House, 3-3A Sweet Briar Rd.
St. Clair, Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
Phonelocal: (868) 622.6232
international: +1.868.622.6232
Faxlocal: (868) 628.2581
international: +1.868.628.2581
Consular Faxlocal: (868) 628.2930
international: +1.868.628.2930
Web site

» Can I visit Canada without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 1–10 of 68, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 > >>
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:32 EDT
Open Work permit
Dear Sir/madam,

Do u know how it takes for an open work permit to process?
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:21 EDT
how to re enter canada
hello, I just need information on what to do in a case where my husband was asked to leave Canada, but he was subpoena to testify far a case, which took over a year to call. by the time the case was over the removal order became a deportation order. he bought his own ticket to go home. but needs advice on how to visit his family cause its been over two years now. he lives in Antigua and Barbuda, which means he does not need a visa to visit Canada
any information will be helpful, thank you
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 01:54 EDT
what the adress i have to use if i have to send documents to fedex
I am sponsoring my husband outside of Canada but right now he is on vacation in Canada, we were ask to do his medical again , we have a deadline to send some more documents, can we fedex the document to Trinadad so that it can get there before the deadline date? if yes can I get the address we can use to fedex it.
John James
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 23:29 EDT
Use of Passport to travel
If your passport is at the Embassay in Trinidad for a vistors visa but you have to travel urgently to the USA. How can you get back your passport to travel.
Could you return it to the embassy after your travel
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:55 EDT
My husband is a canadian citizen but lives in trinidad for the past 6years can he apply for my poser me as well? Someone please reply to my question
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:43 EDT
refused temporary visa
I applied for canadian Visa since my cousin is getting married and I am apart of the ceremony.I was turned down. Is there any other methods I can try to get a visa for a week stay in canada.
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:44 EDT
Can I send my visitor visa application to process in Trinidad
I am living in Guyana. I have sent my past visitor's application through courier to be processed in Trinidad . Does this method still exists?
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 16:15 EDT
You need to fill out the application form from online for proof of citizenship send it to your wife so she can take it to the Trinidad embassy requesting your proof of citizenship. The process takes about 5-6 months and once that is received in Trinidad by the canadian embassy then your wife will be able to apply for a canadian passport for your child.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck
Shireen kallo
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:16 EDT
payment for visa application
I would like to suggest that credit card payments can be used on line to make payments directly to the high commission instead of going to the bank.
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 23:53 EST
i am t&t citizen do i need a visa to canada
I am t&t citizen i want to visit canada do i need to apply for a canada visa

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Canadian High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Canada, and such topics will be deleted.