Canadian embassies in nearby countries

» Barbados

» Cuba

» Dominican Republic

» Haiti

» Trinidad and Tobago

Canadian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Kingston

Canadian flag High Commission of Canada in Kingston

Address3 West Kings House Road
Waterloo Road Entrance
Phonelocal: (876) 926.1500
international: +1.876.926.1500
Faxlocal: (876) 511.3493
international: +1.876.511.3493
Web site

» Can I visit Canada without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 1–10 of 141, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 > >>
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:26 EDT
I personally think this is the worse Immigration office on planet earth. Nobody cares, they do not reply to any of your concerns. I have sent emails, faxes, letter and even went to the office just to check on the status of an application for my children without any success. Was not even able to pass security, after buying a ticket to JA at a cost of over CA$800. Thanks guys.
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:43 EDT
Can my aunt sponsor myself and my daughter
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:41 EDT
I have sponsored my spouse nov 2013 got approved feb2014 they said I would have my spouses PR by Oct 2014 does anyone know the real timeframe of applications this is getting stupid why does it take so long my spouse has a WP and a Permanent job but they still refused his Visa???? Can someone tell me why Kingston is sooo slow
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 23:09 EDT
If your mother and brother are living in Canada, and are Permanent Residents or Citizens, they will need to start a new application to sponsor you.
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 23:06 EDT
Please find below the link to Immigration Canada's website Family Class processing times.
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 23:05 EDT
For a student visa in Canada you are required to apply to a college or university in Canada and obtain an acceptance letter. Then in order to submit an application for a study permit, you will need to prove that you have the funds to pay the tuition costs, and living expenses in Canada. They require that you have this money upfront, and the international student fees are usually much more expensive then tuition fees for Canadian citizens. You will find this information under "international student fees" on the website of whatever college or university you are applying to.
chaven mcdonald
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:11 EDT
visitor visa
how can i apply for a visitor visa
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 01:08 EDT
how do you go about the filing on canada ???
My father started a filing and he past mom and brother is currently living there... Is it possible for any of them to continue the filing.
Jacques Ouellet
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:44 EDT
Canadian who want to live in Jamaica.
Hi, I want to stay in Jamaica for a period, I need to know how to obtain a visa to staying there, and how long is the permit , thanks.
Shaneka Tait
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:57 EDT
Need to further my education
I'm a young teeneger just turned 18.. Graduated from high school but I want to further my education .. I want to know the requirements of what I could do to get a student visa to go to a college in canada .. Thank you

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Canadian High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Canada, and such topics will be deleted.